Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

America's Hamster Vote and Discussion III

hab   

Don't you think that if we do indeed have to give Eric instructions on the veto that one of the choices would be to leave the nominations intact? Because the actual veto holder would have that choice if it was anyone besides Eric.

HT Mike   

Don't you think that if we do indeed have to give Eric instructions on the veto that one of the choices would be to leave the nominations intact? Because the actual veto holder would have that choice if it was anyone besides Eric.

Yes, I think there would be three options: veto Zach, veto Amber, or leave the nominations as is.

mlp224   

Hey has anyone seen this???? We have no votes from the final 4 on?? WTF?? He's ours!!! OURS!!! Not theirs, ours!

2. Voting Periods: America's Player on Big Brother begins on Sunday, July 8, 2007 at 5:00 PM Pacific Time (PT) and ends at 11:59:59 AM PT on Wednesday September 12, 2007 (the "America's Player Period"). Voting Periods: There will be twenty-nine (29) voting periods (each a "Voting Period and collectively the "Voting Periods") that occur within the America's Player Period. The Voting Periods are every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday each week during the America's Player Period which run from 5:00 PM PT to 11:59:59 PM PT the same day. Example: The first Voting Period begins Sunday, July 8, 2007 at 5:00 PM PT and ends the same day, Sunday July 8, 2007 at 11:59:59 PM PT. Sponsor may at its discretion shift any Voting Period and post notice of shift online at the www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8 web site. Big Brother broadcasts are subject to preemption and schedule changes. Please check local television listings for Big Brother broadcast dates/times in your area.

That's from here:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/americas_player/

Click on rules and regulations at the bottom.

Tsylyst   

Maybe they'll out him at that point?

I thought Grodner said earlier in the season that we'd have a vote in the jury if he went to jury, though.

Sarafu   

If it's true we don't have any say in the final 4, then I take back all my griping from the Eric thread about America's Player. I'd rather they did release him to play his own game at that point because I don't think it's fair for America to make him choose final 3 and final 2. If he's still there, he's done well enough with America's tasks that he deserves the chance to make his own choices and to play hard for the HOHs. He won't have to/be able to throw anything at that point.

Also, I'm giving Jess all my votes because I still think they're sweet.

tooletta   

My votes are going to Daniele, as that's the only choice that I think would blow this a-hole out of the water.

Agreed, Elli. Dick, Dani and Jess would all want to kill him for that.

They might as well end America's Player now. If he gets to use this veto however he wants (which he obviously does), then he is no longer America's Player. At that point, he is playing the game solely for him.

is it me or does this task seem somewhat rigged / non - coincidental? like... does anyone actually think that the majority WONT say jess?? to me this is just getting stupid (unless it actually ends up being someone else.. i dont care who, but anyone would be more interesting, seeing as they have already kissed now after last night.)

jacksrtr   

Come on I was rooting for Jess and ERic to get down and dirty. I want a better showmance than Booger and Erica, that was too obvious that he was using her. At least these two this year make it look believeable. And it is more fun than the Lovebores.And as far as the VETO let Jess tell him how to use it. I want Ambore to go.

Edited by smokefan

gunshyne   

I thought the same thing thing about it being conveniently after Eric and Jess just kissed last night.

And they didn't specify if the kiss will be romantic or a kiss on the hand. So even if its Zack or Ambore he could easily pull it off and get credit. He could kiss one of the girls on top of the head or grab one of the dudes in a playful frat boy smack. That challenge sucks.

Edited by gunshyne