Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

America's Hamster Vote and Discussion III

sbell111   
Sarafu: If a particular carrier was blocked from voting, it probably has to do with back-end technical or business deal with that carrier. I don't see anything at cbs that suggests Sprint users can't vote, though, so if this happened to just you, you might have walked through a coverage hole waiting for the message to send. *shrug*
When I voted online, there was some verbiage that mentioned that you could also vote via IM. It stated that Sprint users couldn't vote 'this week'.
According to that chart Eric got credit for his less than half-assed, maybe 1/4 assed effort to get Jess nominated back in Week Two and for I'd Do That for a Dollar.

I've been pretty lenient with him, but even I wouldn't give him those two.

It's a house full of weak-willed sheep. I think that one of the things he pisses me off the most is the way that he jumps too hard on some of the easiest challenges. Edited by sbell111

cubkip   

I will not be strong-armed. Amber got my votes.

I'm sure you knew I would agree with this. Amber all the way!!!! My vote will be for her as well if she remains on the block.

p.s. When are we gonna name our alliance?

I will not be strong-armed. Amber got my votes.

I'm sure you knew I would agree with this. Amber all the way!!!! My vote will be for her as well if she remains on the block.

p.s. When are we gonna name our alliance?

Cub - you've watched the show long enough to know that the moment you name your alliance, you're booted from the house. Let's not give the HT mods any ideas, mmmkay?

Sounds like Ambore, if Er-ick's conversation with Jessica this morning is any indication... easy one for Er-ick. Although, it seems like Jess might actually be considering back-dooring one of the Donatos.

Edited by Iron Fortified Elli

Violetta   

Sounds like Ambore, if Er-ick's conversation with Jessica this morning is any indication. Although, it seems like Jess might actually be considering back-dooring one of the Donatos.

Yeah, he was definitely pushing for Amber. I'm not sure at this point that back-dooring a Donato will work, since the AP vote always goes in the Donatos' favor. There are four votes to evict this week. Let's say Dani is up against Zach after POV. Dick and Eric (because of the AP vote) would vote out Zach. The best Jess could hope for is a tie with her breaking it (and Jam and Amber don't like Zach). Same situation with Amber up against Dani, although she has a better chance for a tie in that situation because Zach wants Dani out. Either way, there's going to be a hinky vote to deal with.

The only real chance Jess has at getting a Donato out this week is putting both of them up, and because of AP Eric won't let her do it.

gunshyne   

I think Amber was the AC too.

Honestly I think its best for Eric & Jess to take the D's to the F2. Amber or Jam would get the votes at the end if they take them. So strategically for Jess & Eric its better to get out Jam & Amber ...or *sniff sniff* Zack while the getting is good.

tremolo   

I must have missed this in the feed threads but did Eric actually tell Jessica about the final four alliance with Diak and Daniele? I know he didn't mention it on what they showed on the actual pisode, which surprised me. Does she know she has an agreement to not put up D&D?

ff174   

So, Weaselboy won the Veto.

I am hoping that this Sunday's task will be:

Who do you want Eric to use the veto on:

A.) Amber

B.) Zach

He'd be so screwed.

Jessica is not going to put up Jameka. Therefore, a Donato goes up. I still think that one of the original nominees goes, but how does he explain it to DICK! and Dani, his two new BFF's

Weeeeeeeee!!!

I must have missed this in the feed threads but did Eric actually tell Jessica about the final four alliance with Diak and Daniele?

I'm pretty sure that he did when they tossed Dustin.

Edited by ff174

Sarafu   

So, Weaselboy won the Veto.

I am hoping that this Sunday's task will be:

Who do you want Eric to use the veto on:

A.) Amber

B.) Zach

He'd be so screwed.

Jessica is not going to put up Jameka. Therefore, a Donato goes up. I still think that one of the original nominees goes, but how does he explain it to DICK! and Dani, his two new BFF's

I would so love this especially if a Donato did go, but I don't think they will since Tuesday's show is all about the veto. I don't think they would spoil that for the show-watchers.

But this scenario would be awesome because he'll have to explain it to everybody including Jessica who is already wondering if he's going to change it on her.

It will be hard to give America a vote unless they show nominations and POV tomorrow night. By Tuesday when they usually show the POV, it'll be too late.

ff174   
It will be hard to give America a vote unless they show nominations and POV tomorrow night.

Works for me.

He's our damn hamster. We own his skanky ass.

Get on it, CBS monkeys.

Minxy   

I've got to agree, if he's truly our hamster, we should have a say in what he does with the veto.

HT Mike   

It will be hard to give America a vote unless they show nominations and POV tomorrow night. By Tuesday when they usually show the POV, it'll be too late.

However, they could have a live veto meeting on Thursday, giving time for Eric to receive his instructions. Live veto meetings have been done before -- particularly at F4 or F5.