Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

America's Hamster Vote and Discussion III

I saw one other person suggest it, but let me just add that it's a crying shame that we're not allowed to tell Eric to get himself nominated and to get himself eliminated.

Barring that, Dick all the way.

Yeah, I voted for Dick. Let's make Eric vote out his alliance partner and alienate Danielle (who has the best chance of going all the way, IMO). Bite me, Eric.

eshanna   

I thought that too! It'd be freakin hilarious to watch Eric open up America's choice and see he had to nominate himself!

Lausana   

That's hilarious! I'd love that and vote all night. A Dick envelope will be pretty funny though too.

gunshyne   

Amber gets my votes too.

I saw on Power of 10 sprint people couldn't vote on their phone thing either. Who knows whats up with that.

Edited by gunshyne

Alleykat   

Maybe it has to do with AT&T being one of BB's major sponsors.

eta: All my votes went to get Dick nominated. I want Dick voted out and I also want to put Eric in a position to squirm this week.

Edited by Alleykat

ff174   
And according to that thing, he's currently completed 14 tasks which means one more and he jumps to $30,000.

Actually, the list does not represent tonight's task, which was, obviously, to get Jen eliminated. That makes $30,000.

Good for him. Now get ye to sequester, Weaselboy.

Shannon   

I voted for Jammit, I want her gone cause she makes me puke, but I also want to see Amber without her prayer buddy and see what she turns into. Then I want Zach to kick in gear and get rid of the rest of them, just because he's the least offensive, let it be Zach and Dick at the end, two people hardly anyone likes for differnt reasons. I really couldn't stand seeing either dumb blonde win and I sure don't want that disgusting Eric to win. May 10 votes went to Jameka.

Beehoppy   

Jigga wha?!

According to that chart Eric got credit for his less than half-assed, maybe 1/4 assed effort to get Jess nominated back in Week Two and for I'd Do That for a Dollar.

I've been pretty lenient with him, but even I wouldn't give him those two.