Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

America's Hamster Vote and Discussion III

America voted for Jameka to go...I feel ripped-off. America has denied me what would have been one of the highlights of my BB8 watching this season. OGG, does America have no sense of humor?

sbell111   

I just gave ten votes to Danielle.

ETA that I'm somewhat amused that California is being all but cut out of the vote.

ETA that it looks like the East and Center of the US has less love for D&D than the west coast does.

Edited by sbell111

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Why? Why on the earth didn't Zach take someone off so Dani would be on the mac?

:: beats keyboard ::

AND, she'd be gone. Zach and the veto-ee would have had the votes!!! IDIOT!!!!

!Trish!   

I'm so happy... spoiler alert..... Don't read further down

The America Player is out of the house...

Final Four: Dick, Dani, Zach, Jameka

Edited by Trish N

Magpie   

Reminder: this is the AP thread. Even if he's out of the house now, let's keep it on topic please!

MrsGryn   

I'm SO happy Eric is out (sorry Jerry) because all I wanted out of that twerp was a vote on the Jury. So BB better come through with their promise and give us that vote at the end of it all, or else I'll ban them all!

Dick called it. He said Eric would cease to function as soon as Jess walked out the door. They went for shock and got it. If he had been thinking at fucking ALL he would have used that Veto speech to cut a deal with Zach. Because he didn't offer Zach "game" he's gone.

This is going to be some serious fun recaping for the next two weeks. Time to start making shit up!!! Booyah! Saddle up bitches I'm ready to ride. *eg* This is going to be awesome.

jerrye25   
I'm SO happy Eric is out (sorry Jerry) because all I wanted out of that twerp was a vote on the Jury. So BB better come through with their promise and give us that vote at the end of it all, or else I'll ban them all!

Don't worry about it, I'm sure I'll be okay. The only thing I really care about the rest of this season is the AC reveal to everyone. Oh and I still care about Eric and Jessica, I'm hoping they make it (for at least a little while.) Hey, at least football started tonight.

One last thing, what was Zach thinking? If you're gonna be on this show, you're gonna have to make tough decisions every now and then, you're gonna have to lie and someone is gonna have to be mad at you. What a Dolt.

Edited by jerrye25

I don't really see how Eric ceased to function. He was really close in the HOH competition. I really don't think anything at all would have changed Zach's mind. He had a deal with D&D already...

SBTZMom   

So now Eric has to cast his vote for the winner based on who America votes for?

Well...it's only one vote, unless he is "tasked" to try to convince everyone.

Edited by SBTZMom

So now Eric has to cast his vote for the winner based on who America votes for?

Well...it's only one vote, unless he is "tasked" to try to convince everyone.

If America does get a jury vote, I will officially feel sorry for Eric. He has to play the game with his hands tied. Then, he gets booted basically because America forced him to keep the people that would evict him. Then, just to really screw him, he doesn't even get to vote on the winner.