Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

America's Hamster Vote and Discussion III

gupwalla   

I totally voted for Dick to be on the blocks. His behavior this week was worse than reprehensible. (Not that Jen's was any better, but it would appear she's got hers already.)

And when Dustin, Jen, and Dick are all in the sequester villa together, I want to subscribe to those feeds.

I've tried so hard to like Eric, but tonight I just couldn't hold onto my illusions any longer. I hope America gets to vote his snivelly little butt out. Sweet revenge! "Eric, you have been eliminated from America. Please pack your crap and get the heck out."

And he'll slink around the Mexican or Canadian border hissing, "My precious ..." IIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK I can't stand him!!! Or Dick either. Grrr.

Sarafu   

10 votes/5 houseguests = 2 votes each from me - I'm at the point where I can't really bring myself to care.

Also, why can't Sprint users vote this time? Was someone stuffing the ballot box?

gupwalla   

10 votes/5 houseguests = 2 votes each from me - I'm at the point where I can't really bring myself to care.

Also, why can't Sprint users vote this time? Was someone stuffing the ballot box?

I'm not sure I'm following your math there...wouldn't it just be easier to put $10.00 in an envelope and mail it to CBS?

Sarafu   

I'm not sure I'm following your math there...wouldn't it just be easier to put $10.00 in an envelope and mail it to CBS?

Maybe if they were huge Dick or Daniele fans? I don't know. I just found it odd that Sprint users are out.

We are not Borg. Vote on CBS for whomever you want.

Well, of course not...what I meant was..."who is everyone voting for???"...with my 'subliminal' message of 'Vote DICK!!' so strategically placed...in plain sight.

sbell111   

Online voting is free.

gupwalla   

Sarafu: If a particular carrier was blocked from voting, it probably has to do with back-end technical or business deal with that carrier. I don't see anything at cbs that suggests Sprint users can't vote, though, so if this happened to just you, you might have walked through a coverage hole waiting for the message to send. *shrug*

sbell111: Thank you for the Zach perspective...sometimes I forget to read my sarcasm literally to see how it would be interpreted in his brain! :)