Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Kevin Schlehuber - Totally NOT in the Mob - Evicted

chrysana   

As a stay-at-home dad wouldn't he be used to cooking and cleaning for himself...and his family?

Fair?  Since when has BB been fair...let alone life?

tlh9   

Interesting... but, "...appalled her husband's season of "Big Brother" has turned so ugly ... mostly due to Jason."

Mostly due to Jason??  I don't think it's mostly due to Jason.  

angelmi   

I would love to know how they recruit clowns that trash people and think rape is so funny and muscle beef cakes like Matt that does not know what BB is much less have respect for the rules.  They must be the same recruiters that found Aaryn and Gina Marie. 

I honestly am I BB addict. I woke to a dream (more a nightmare) of Kevin winning the HOH today. It was buzzer math type comp and it was down to him and Paul. I need help.  I dislike this man!

ahab1013   

Kevin's got that old man who's had too much sun and smokes leathery skin. I keep expecting him to shed a layer of it in the night like an ancient snake. 

What the hell was with his hair during his DRs during last night's show? Was he prepping for a background role in the remake of Flashdance? If he came out of the DR wearing leg warmers while humming "She's a maniac" I would have just lost it

Magpie   

Ew. Brendon is on the bandwagon. I wasn't going to vote for Kevin anyway, but that sealed the deal.

Kevin will be getting all of my votes.  He's the only reason I have been tuning in all season. 

Thanks Copssister, I loved the trip down memory lane. Really made me laugh. I love that man! 

jerrye25   
5 hours ago, Magpie said:

Ew. Brendon is on the bandwagon. I wasn't going to vote for Kevin anyway, but that sealed the deal.

Oddly enough they are on Rob Has a Podcast once or twice a season and they are fun. Yep, I don't hate Rachel or Brendon anymore...checking...nope, pigs aren't flying across my front yard.

I've been enjoying Kevin too and will be voting for him. He was so happy in that video. It really bugs me the way they have been treating him lately, especially Alex and Paul. Alex is just trash and the way Paul continuously tells him to just shut up, it's just horrible.