MrsGryn

Josh Martinez - Tears R Us - Winner

MrsGryn   

35277051161_8f06ef89be.jpg

Photo via CBS

Josh Martinez
Hometown: Miami, FL
Current city: Homestead, FL

Three adjectives that describe you: Ambitious, courageous, and passionate.

Favorite activities: I enjoy playing sports, going to the gym, reading, hiking, traveling, meeting new people, being an adrenaline junkie, and having new experiences.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
The hardest part of living in the house will be being away from my family and not hearing from them. We are so close and my siblings are my best friends, so it will be really hard not having contact with them.

However, they know that I'm living a dream and playing for them.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
"Evel" Dick Donato from Season 8 is hands down my favorite Houseguest. He always spoke his mind, was an a-hole when he needed to be, didn't care what others thought of him, and, even though he didn't have a good relationship with his daughter, he always defended her, which is kind of the dynamic with my family.

Overall he was himself, spoke his mind, and did not give a sh*t about being on anyone's good side. I see a lot of his gameplay in the way I'll play.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
I have a huge strategy to playing the game and it's simple: lie, cheat, and manipulate.

Lie and deceive all these meatballs (aka losers) into doing what I want as I win comps and make them think we're best friends.

Also, find that one Houseguest I can completely trust and make it all the way to Final 2.

My life's motto is… Play hard, work hard, and live your life the way you want.

Always work for what you want, but enjoy your life and live life to the fullest. Never care about anyone's opinion, as long as you're living your life.

What would you take into the house, and why?
- My cell phone because I could stay connected with the world
- My mom because she could cook and clean for me
- My brother or sister because we would raise hell together

Fun facts about yourself:
- Crazy
- Adventurous
- Down for new experiences
- I'm an adrenaline junkie

His bio says one thing, that he's going to be that meathead who thinks he's running the house at all times. His Jefferview showed that he might be insane. Like he kept bouncing around, talking up a storm, was very charismatic. Like, I really hope that they keep him on whatever drugs he's on. He's going to be gold as far as recapping goes.

Oh my, Trigger, that's quite a long face you have!   Him being down for new experiences really means he's up for them, right?  (SLOWOLD!)   Boy, you'd better speak all of your mind in the first few weeks, because I don't see you making it past week 3.  

Minxy   

Ahhh Pre-Hate old friend, it's so good to see you again.  

Magpie   

His social game is going to be hilarious, for the three weeks that he's there. *nods to cops*

uaintjak   

Adrenaline junkie.  Bitch, get the fuck outta here with that shit.  Devin 2.0.

Magpie   

Thank you, jak! I was trying to remember Devin's name earlier when I read this thread. Totally him all over again.

tooletta   

I mostly didn't hate his bio like I hate his photo, but then he called the other hamsters, "losers."  That's our job, bucko. 

ff174   

What would you take into the house, and why?
- My mom because she could cook and clean for me

Because I am sure that your mom has nothing better to do than following you around, picking up your clothes and cooking so you can cram food down your piehole.

Edited by ff174

On 6/19/2017 at 0:52 PM, copssister said:

Oh my, Trigger, that's quite a long face you have!   Him being down for new experiences really means he's up for them, right?  (SLOWOLD!)   Boy, you'd better speak all of your mind in the first few weeks, because I don't see you making it past week 3.  

In the first 20 seconds of his interview, he proclaimed he would call out the liars.  His hash tag is "take no bullshit".  I'm beginning to think my Week 3 prediction is too generous.  

Still, assuming he lasts long enough, he's going to make for a fun few weeks of recapping. I'm hoping Audrey or Devin levels of crazy pants!

Will be the first to have an argument in the house, piss others off and then laugh about it on his way out the door.