Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Elena Davies - Bumblebee Stung Lips - Evicted

angelmi   

I tried to post a picture of Elena in her purple bathing suit but photobucket blocked it said it was against the rules it shows so much ass. 

She was acting especially stupid tonight and looked like a drag queen. Hopefully Mark's glasses will help him see the real her. 

I actually heard her say something funny tonight! 

When she was talking to Cody after coming into the Jury house, and he comments that they are letting Paul just steam roll his way to $500K-

Elena comments 'They are playing Big Paul'.  It actually made me laugh. 

I never did care for Elena, but she certainly does have that right.

They are definitely not playing Big Brother, they are playing Big Paul. 

Maybe she is right, she is a comedian. 

Nah. 

Elena wasn't as funny as Matt when he said that Paul was the second most loyal to him in the house.  Maybe if he'd climbed out from under the covers and listened to someone else while he was gulping down the cereal, he would have seen the truth.

angelmi   

Yes Raven and Alex had that same discussion today, Elena needed a bra bad but that is also coming from two with fake boobs. 

Alex truly is the last person who should be commenting on putting the boobs away.

If you've not yet seen Wil Heuser's rendition of Elena, he's pretty spot-on in his imitation.

Jenn48   

I actually like jury house Elena! She is very tuned into everything going on. And her reaction to Raven was priceless!!!

tlh9   

She still looks like a freak.  And so far as Mark's concerned, she's still a bitch.

However, yes, that was perfect and *hilarious* how she reacted to/about Raven.  Ha!  Just perfect.

Poor Mark's grandparents... I cringe when I think of them being confronted by a braless Elena in a T-shirt at their Thanksgiving dinner table..... (should their jurymance last past next Thursday..)