Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Elena Davies - Bumblebee Stung Lips - Evicted

I'm curious, too, @angelmi where you found the pic (it's still there for me, btw) because when I looked at it after you posted, I thought it was a pic of Nicole Franzel. It's been a few days and having just looked at it again, Nicole is still all I see. If Elena hadn't felt compelled to turn herself into a breathing blow-up doll, she and Ratcole could've easily passed for sisters if not twins.

At this point, her face fascinates me. The gallons of botox that've been injected have added another layer of fun to watching her. Her face has so very little muscle movement, it's in an almost constant state of permablank (except for the lips which seem to have a life of their own). Having no experience with botox or fillers/plumpers, I can't help but wonder if the blow-up doll lip thing would be happening if she'd not gone overboard with botox and still had control of the muscles around her mouth.

Jenn48   

Wow! I just scrolled through her pics. She was gorgeous before the implants and botox.  Did she have cheek implants too?  Gosh, I wish she had left her face alone!!!

ff174   

Good god. She is seriously gorgeous in her earlier pictures.

Now, she is manufactured.

I recall one of Nicole's cousins commenting all over social media during her BB seasons.  Given that we all only see Nicole when we view that photo.....are we going to learn that Elena is that very cousin?  

Also, I'm more angry at her ruining her hair.  That greyish mop on her head in the BB house is not what's shown in that photo.  

While I didn't scroll through her Instagram feed to view more photos - whomever that girl is in the photo above has some VERY large breasts - so Elena may not be lying when she said she had a reduction.  It's possible to have zero scars from a reduction - you just need to find the right surgeon and be a good healer.  

Lastly, I'll share a trick with you all......when a large-breasted woman lies on her back and her breasts don't move; remaining upright upon her chest, they're fake.  If they fall to the side at ll (laying atop the upper arm), they're real.  Even when wearing the best bra, real breasts shift/fall to the sides.

I'm always fascinated by beautiful girls who think that they need so many modifications.  What went wrong in their brains or lives to make them not see what everyone else sees?

I feel kinda sorry for her.  Those modifications don't age well.  (I watched "Riverdale" and was shocked at Molly Ringwald's look.  I could handle it if she just looked older, but the half paralyzed lip look made my heart hurt.)

Scrolling through her insta, I can't get over how very little of the original Elena remains. It's really unfortunate she couldn't see she'd received an amazing draw in the gene pool lottery. She was truly stunning, like Christie Brinkley (back in the day) stunning, before she started tweaking what was already perfect.

As for her boobage, it looks like the girls have been through as many changes as her face. In some of the early pics, they're almost non-existent, then they're ginormous, then they look just right for her body, then back to ginormous. I'm still thinking implants as I've not seen the spread that accompanies natural boobage; if there was a reduction, I'm inclined to think it was just getting smaller implants.

angelmi   

I thought it was Nicole when I first saw it too.  She told Mark she only goes with black guys, there was a few there, maybe the lips are for them.  I think she is using Mark.  She also told him she has the face that is made for radio, but I hate her voice, I can't believe she is a DJ.  

yesteach   

She isn't a DJ, she's a phone screener, who occasionally does a bit. We listen to that show, its local, and I had to go look her up to see who she was...she's that much a non-entity.

Wasn't there some discussion that she had been "let go" from her radio job? She was talking to Mark about it in the hammock one night, and I have seen that information on another site. So her being a "D.J." is just a code word for unemployed.

As for her looks (having a face made for radio) , she must have "body dysmorphia" where people can't perceive what they really look like, think they look grotesque and keep trying to "fix" themselves. I foresee her looking like the "cat woman" in a few years. What really bothers me are the surgeons that would agree to alter a patient's looks for the worse, how can they live with themselves?