Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Elena Davies - Bumblebee Stung Lips - Evicted

hefgypsy   

She just might be the most annoying HG EVER. Since Xmas was nominated, it has been all about her as she continues to non-stop analyze her game with everyone who will listen. I for one am over her. 

Also would rather she leave so that Mark can be with his real true love, Xmas.

She ranted on repeat for 3 hours this morning about how Jessica was coming after her if she happened to win HOH this week.  I give Xmas, Raven and Dom credit - neither of them audibled the "Girl, please!" that surely was flying through their minds.  Elena seriously never shuts up.  

BonnyC   

I was predisposed to like her because I listen to the radio show she's on every morning. It's actually aired nationally and she's not exactly prominent but I knew immediately who they were talking about when they mentioned she was going to be a cast member one morning. I was actually thinking about skipping this season til I heard. Glad I decided to watch, it's been great so far.

But she's turned out to be a huge disappointment for me. Nothing at all like her on-air personality, very needy and the insta-showmance is unfortunate.

Edited by BonnyC

It is kind of not fair of me to ping on a person's personal appearance, but since the hamsters go into this knowing they will be looked at 24 hours a day I have to say it : Her lips - they are so large I can't even concentrate on the words coming out of her mouth. I looked through the internet to see if she always looked like this, and since history shows her with smaller lips I think it's fair to say she went in for a filler fairly recently.  

hefgypsy   

Her lips were made huge to match her tits.

Hate her coy bullshit with Mark. My feeling is, either go for it or walk away. She acts like she's in Junior High.

17 hours ago, LurkerNan said:

It is kind of not fair of me to ping on a person's personal appearance, but since the hamsters go into this knowing they will be looked at 24 hours a day I have to say it : Her lips - they are so large I can't even concentrate on the words coming out of her mouth. I looked through the internet to see if she always looked like this, and since history shows her with smaller lips I think it's fair to say she went in for a filler fairly recently.  

I think it's fair to "ping" on someone who obviously has taken nice normal lips and purposely turned them into something you see on a "blow-up doll". I've gotten to the point with this one that I can't stand to look at her...I don't hear a word she's saying cause I can't get my focus off those liver lips. Hoping she goes on the Mac sooner rather than later.

I'm calling bullshit on the breast reduction now that I've had the misfortune of seeing her fully-exposed, full-frontal boobage and the noticeable absence of any scarring. If anything, I'm more inclined to think recent implants given their appearance (they're identical twins) and her determination to flash the cameras at every opportunity possible.

Link absolutely NSFW, view at your own risk or pleasure, depending.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrotherNSFW/comments/6losms/elena_changing/

angelmi   

I wished mine were that big, Alex loves showing hers off too.  Paul and Mark was talking about her flashing her puss to the camera too.  Paul told her she will get out and find her parts all over the web, and some fans will even email them to her mom. Paul sleeping without underwear and he was caught several times last year and his poor mom got sent his dick many times. 

BonnyC   
10 hours ago, forever1267 said:

Do we know anyone in the Dallas / Ft. Worth area had had heard of her on the radio?

I'm in Georgia and I've heard her. She's on the Kidd Kraddick show and it's aired in a lot of states all over the US. She isn't on all the time but they bring her in for bits here and there. She's on enough that I knew who they were talking about when they mentioned she'd be on BB19.

Here are some of her audio and video clips from various bits she's done on the show

http://www.kiddnation.com/?s=elena+davies

Edited by BonnyC

I'm in the DFW area and haven't heard of her.  Then again, I haven't listened to commercial radio in ages. Most of the antics are crude and/or juvenile. I wouldn't be surprised to find that all of her material is written for her.

AVorlon   

I'm a straight guy, but I still don't want to see her body parts. 

Alex yes, Elena no.

One of them is smart, hot, and sexy. The other one, not so much.  You might as well show me a nude photo of Margaret Thatcher.  

Edited by AVorlon