Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Elena Davies - Bumblebee Stung Lips - Evicted

A plastic doll... maybe she had a reduction from the original triple D's she had installed. .. and I'm pretty sure whatever they took out of her boobs  went into those lips.

Kyara   

Why does her skin make her look dead? Is that just tooletta's referenced bad makeup or is she really a zombie?

She kind of reminds me of Chanel West Coast, but without the fun. This one can't be voted out soon enough. She strikes me as a pouter if she doesn't get her own way. And good lord, unless she's suffered a facial injury of some kind she's trying to hide, she needs to scrape off about 75 layers of the spackle she's got  on her face.

ahab1013   

How long does a typical botox injection last, before it has to be redone? Asking for a hammie.

tlh9   

The tagline for this thread is one of the most-awesome ever... top five at least.

As a stupid aside, I'm very happy to report that I had to google "Chanel West Coast", to see what the hell that was... and that I previously had no idea that was a human being ~ although I kinda guessed it must be from the context. 

But about Elena... I just went back to look at her photo/mini-bio... and see that I'm still apparently sorting out the hammies.  I thought the one with the hideously applied and appalling quantity of makeup and the gigantic Ronald McDonald red lips was the timeshare saleslady from Vegas... which, btw, has to be one of the most evil of the so-called "normal" occupations.

I just remember that I didn't care for whichever one it was... beyond the weirdness of looking at her, she just seemed "off" somehow.  And from her mini-bio, I thought she might not be *too* bad.  Hmmm.

ahab1013   

My wife kept calling her Marilyn, I guess for Monroe, but I thought more like Munster, but then I remembered Marilyn was the normal one.

siandam   

Favorite activities: Instagram,

Is Instagram really an activity?   Does she mean reading or posting?  Do I care?

hefgypsy   

Okay. I'm a straight old broad who never gives other women's tits a second look but I just can't get over how BIG her tits are. So big that they make her look fat. I haven't been able to move up to her face to see her extreme makeup. Just can't get past her tits. Just can't.

Between the faux persona, the excessive boobage, and the way she holds her one drop more and they're gonna 'splode, filled to the brim lips, along with the shit that spews forth from the lips, I just can't. The caked-on make-up and face she makes, usually when she's "listening" to others, has her looking like a blow-up doll and I'm beginning to think it's intentional, like she thinks it's sexxay, only serves to accentuate how exaggerated everything about her is.

She made it clear last night that she loves her body and her curves, so good for her. I would, however, encourage her to invest in a bra, sooner rather than later, or those udders will be swaying below her belly button in the very near future.

She's so much prettier without all the heavy makeup. 

Without it, she even looks 26 yrs old like she claims. 

Just an observation, she is still my least favorite of all of them.