MrsGryn

Elena Davies - Bumblebee Stung Lips - Evicted

MrsGryn   

35277051481_89838aa677.jpg

Photo via CBS

Elena Davies
Hometown: Fort Worth, TX
Current city: Dallas, TX

Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, abrasive, and charming.

Favorite activities: Instagram, listening to live music, napping, tailgating, and shaking my booty.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house? 
Leaving my friends and family, and living with complete strangers.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? 
James Huling from Seasons 17 and 18 because he made it fun.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game? 
I think it's always situational. It would depend on the different personalities in the house, but forming alliances and manipulating other Houseguests is my Plan A.

My life's motto is… Don't go anywhere without beer koozies and a phone charger.

What would you take into the house, and why?
- My phone, because of Instagram and I'll miss my mom
- My dog, because she's real cute and she cuddles me at night
- El Rancho Grande's chips and queso

Fun facts about yourself:
- My dad brought a Longhorn steer into my dorm room
- I took a spontaneous trip to Colorado to a music festival by myself
- I swam with dolphins
- I got a breast reduction

"I got a breast reduction"......*does not compute*.  Not only is it terrible grammar, but how did that little tidbit slip through the BB casting process?  Also, I'm not buying her age at all - she looks more like a Real Housewife than a Big Brother bikini babe.

If she got breast reduction, they must have been a real pain because, maybe it's the shirt she's wearing in her Jefferview, but they still look large.

I'll give her this: She doesn't want showmances unless she finds someone she really connects with. She has a podcast, is apparently very randy on it. At least she seems to want to win instead of lounging around the pool. She wants to entertain us as well so good on her.

uaintjak   

She's 26 like I'm 26.  Also, maybe less makeup next time, it will help you look more human and less like Sad Aging Barbie.

tooletta   

She's fucking stupid.   Her life motto says she wouldn't go anywhere without beer koozies, then in the next section doesn't include them in what she'd take into the BB house. 

Too much hairspray, too much green, and her makeup is terrible.  

zclue   

Her picture makes me think of racist Aaryn. Also wondering how someone describes themselves as both abrasive and charming. 

ff174   

Favorite activities: ... shaking my booty.

Fixed!

On 6/19/2017 at 0:31 PM, copssister said:

"I got a breast reduction"......*does not compute*.  Not only is it terrible grammar, but how did that little tidbit slip through the BB casting process?  Also, I'm not buying her age at all - she looks more like a Real Housewife than a Big Brother bikini babe.

Seeing her in the video - it's clear she should have opted for the teeth reduction over the breast reduction.  I'd be surprised if there are fewer than 50 teef in that mouth.  Plus, she likely had a breast lift rather than reduction - because she still has quite the Dolly Parton figure....complete with underboobage sweat in her first DR session with Jeff.    

She will come off as a phony, and boring. The better players will read her like a book.

I think she is at least 32.

Isn't this the chick that gave Paul the Beaverhead a cheese sammich as a bribe? 

If so, I commend her resourcefulness and find her less jarring than some most of the other hammies.