Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Cody Nickson - Sad Android is Not So Sad - America's Favorite

I am a proud Cody fan.....but please allow me be clear.  I judge my favorite hammies not on their virtue, but as characters who entertain me throughout the season.  Many of the hammies who I found most entertaining, outside of Britney Haynes, would drive me absolutely mad if I had to associate with them in real life.....Evel Dick, Bunky, Renny, SLOWOLD Peepaw Jerry, MFMarvin, Ragan, Chima, Howie....and the list goes on.  

Also in Cody's defense, as MrsGryn pointed out, there is his  BEST.  EXIT.  EVER.

Shannon   

I am sure Jess is busy telling it's because he,s fantastic.  I just see a fugly baby, for whatever reason I didn't get any enjoyment out of his dead-face tantrums.  But he was an oddity, I'll give that.  I think I was busy watching Paul mist the entire house, including Cody, Paul kept him fuming, unable to play.  Maybe Cody's deadass approach will grow on me in time, as something funny.

krb428   

I agree with copssister that he was entertaining. I didn't care at all for his personality, but I found myself always switching to the feed he was on if it looked like he was talking. I always wondered what he'd say. I can't say that about any of the other what, dozen players? I'm glad he won the money too. He'll be able to go on a couple dates with Jessica that way!

jerrye25   

I kinda look at Cody as this season's Janelle...now wait...don't start cursing me yet. Just bear with me.

In season 6, she was universally loved because of who she went against. But let's be honest, she was horrible to them. But we loved her cause we hated the Friendship (wow...what a coincidence!) She also was great at comps.

I think Cody is exactly the same way. He was great at comps, not exactly the nicest person against the people we didn't like and it got him voted America's Favorite.

Okay, now you may resume cursing me.

tlh9   

But at least (in season six especially) Janelle showed some personality and a fun/likeable side too.  As I recall she didn't quit trying to play when she ran into some kind of obstacle, either, like Cody seemed to do after he couldn't get Paul out when he wanted to nominate him.

But then, I don't have *total* recall on the past seasons, even the ones I really liked!

Shannon   

I don't see any Janelle in Cody, not even in the very beginning when she was just another dud wasting her time over boring Mike guy.  Cody is just a whiny tantrum throwing slug, where as Janie was ripe with joy at needling the Frendship.  Also she really did try to help Cryvette in the end to win.  But vette's  love of Cappy, by making sure that his partner won...there's just no hope for most young women in this game.