Cody Nickson - Sad Android is Not So Sad - America's Favorite

MrsGryn   

35277051611_3fa43d0c3f.jpg

Photo via CBS

Cody Nickson
Hometown: Lake Mills, IA
Current city: Plano, TX

Three adjectives that describe you: Confident, charming, and sweet

Favorite activities: Surfing is my No. 1 activity. I started surfing when I was stationed in North Carolina and now I take surfing trips to North Carolina or California when I get the chance.

I also took a trip to Hawaii to surf. I enjoy riding my motorcycle, too.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
I think if a bunch of people are on a different sleep schedule and making noise while I'm trying to sleep, it will be difficult. I like my eight hours of sleep a night.

However, if I need to be in the mix, I will stay up with everyone to always gain the appropriate intel.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
"Evel" Dick Donato from Season 8. I LOVE it when someone plays the game in a way that has never been seen before—and it works!

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Yes. First off, the overbearing Houseguests will expose themselves, which should create a nice divide. The ones talking their game out loud, I would shoot for them first.

After getting rid of them, the floaters go next. If you float, you're getting voted out. I want to face warriors and champions to the end, not some tagalong.

After that, [I'll try to] win every competition, which I have the ability to do, if it's individual. If there's a way to accomplish these things through influence and by causing someone else to execute my moves, I'll make that happen.

If I have to gain the HOH position and do it myself, I will absolutely do that, too.

I will never put myself in a pawn position. I will always be a part of every conversation I can and ask questions, but avoid inserting my opinion directly. I'll always do it in a roundabout way, making people believe it's their opinion.

My life's motto is… Semper fidelis.

What would you take into the house, and why?
- My silkie shorts, the short Marine Corps PT shorts
- A frisbee
- My canteen coffee cup

Fun facts about yourself:
- I can solve a Rubik's cube in less than a minute
- I have never worn a suit
- I have never worn cologne
- I have never taken a selfie
- I have never been offended—not once

From his photo and quick stats, I had all but written him off, partly because of his name and the Texan thing.....but then the guy revealed he'd served our country, loves Dick and never taken a selfie.  Now THAT is admirable in the BB world.  May be one to watch!

Edited by copssister

Minxy   

Has never worn a suit or cologne?  He's going to play too hard too soon.  

Magpie   

Never been offended, not ever? I'm going to guess we will hear some pretty offensive stuff from him at one point or another.

fazzle   

This guy seems like he'll be the insufferable asshole who needs to make sure everyone knows just how awesome he is. 

First out or final three, there is no in between. 

On 6/19/2017 at 0:23 PM, copssister said:

From his photo and quick stats, I had all but written him off, partly because of his name and the Texan thing.....but then the guy revealed he'd served our country, loves Dick and never taken a selfie.  Now THAT is admirable in the BB world.  May be one to watch!

Wow - he really is pretty chill.  Something about a mellow guy who just wants to play the game.  Dare I say he seems mature?  Perhaps Kass is trying out a new model in her casting recipe.  

Jade   

He's never taken a selfie? Never ever? Really? That can't be true.

And, he's never been offended... by anyone? EVER? Is he even human?

jerrye25   

Did I hear him right in his Jefferview? Did he say he was a door to door roof salesman? Do people still go door to door to sell stuff?

He's the typical boring jock style guy who's in the all guys alliance, not loud enough to be at the top but not nerdy enough to be at the bottom. He's a shoe-in for the jury and a shoe-in to finish 4th or 5th.

People most certainly DO still go door to door in attempts to sell things.  I'd hate him for that alone.  (I can't count the number of times someone has knocked on our door and asked to sell us new roofing, doors, windows, security systems, and more.)