Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Christmas Abbott - Christmas Tree Broke A Branch - Evicted

zclue   

I said the same thing. THIS is her big move? This. Doing Paul's bidding again. Not giving her target (who shouldn't even be her target) a fighting chance to save himself. Impressive game play it ain't. Mark is an island, he has no allies and no friends. It would have been the easiest thing in the world to bring him in with her and Josh and use his loyalty and strength to her advantage.

6 hours ago, zclue said:

It would have been the easiest thing in the world to bring him in with her and Josh and use his loyalty and strength to her advantage.

So true. But, let's face it... there's a few lights out in Christmas' string

The only thing impressive about Christmas's move is that she found a way to crawl even farther up Paul's ass.  There shouldn't be any room up there what with Alex, Jason, and Josh already there! 

Sure, Jingle Bell, getting that Matt out will REALLY shake this game up.  You keep sprinkling that reindeer dust around, dear!

hefgypsy   

Am I the only one disgusted with the fact that Xmas was thrown (overtly) 2 HOHs and then is told what to do but she smirks and pats herself on the back in the dr as if she had something to do with any of it. UGH!

Jenn48   

I'm just disgusted by her in general. She reminds me of a girl I know who acts all sweet but then turns on you in a minute.  She shouldn't even still be in this game!

I'm disgusted by her because she KNOWS that Paul is controlling everyone and still laughs it off and thinks she can stop him from reaching the F2.  She calls herself a competitor and then leaves the biggest competition in the game.

Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.

And then she has the nerve to treat Josh like he's an idiot.

Jenn48   

Her treatment of Josh is what bugs me the most. If she would let him speak, and actually listen, she may get a clue.

If it came down to her versus Paul, I wonder what the jury would do. Would they award Paul the win due to his brilliant manipulation of all the other housemates? (OGG I really can't believe I just said Paul was brilliant) Perhaps they would give it to Christmas because they've been misted by her mother hen act. I think if I was on the jury I'd give it to Christmas only because after finding out about all of Paul's shenanigans, it would come down to who was the least ugly about the way they got to the end.

Christmas has been very careful who she is ugly to.  She has been just as mean as Alex on occasion, but for the most part, only Josh and Paul have seen it.  The biggest factor will be how soon Josh goes and how he goes.  If he makes thevF3 with Christmas and Paul, I can see a scenario where Paul convinces her that she is better off with Paul in F2.  If she is responsible for Josh going, she is screwed.  However if Josh goes next week (likely if Jason is eliminated this week, especially since he broke the rule of Paul by pointing out that the plan benefits Paul more than him or Christmas), he will get to jury in time to have his suspicions confirmed.

I still can't believe that Christmas doesn't see that this plan will backfire on her.

Edited by CripesAlmighty

angelmi   

Last night Christmas was in bed stroking Paul for hours then went to HOH and talked to the camera in the dark about Paul saying he makes her heart flutter. “Paul makes me smile. There’s a little nugget of information.” “I’m going to come out of here and discover whether or not my heart is broken or healed.” Christmas put her headphones back.  She was suppose to get married this week and just saw a picture of him and he has a big beard like Paul and his girlfriend is blond and pretty too. She said she would have to wait to get out to see if her heart has healed.  

watching bbad . Christmas and Paul talking to Josh upstairs in the HOH...

I absolutely cannot take anymore of her pretending about how much she cares for Josh. The way she is able to use his emotions against him to get her own way is truly sickening. She's way more manipulative than I thought she was. Hell, she's Paul with tits

Jenn48   

I know someone like Christmas. Tries to appear so sweet on the outside, but is really the biggest bitch. Christmas and Paul have manipulated Josh so much. It's disgusting.