Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Christmas Abbott - Christmas Tree Broke A Branch - Evicted

I'm less grossed out by her cast, especially since they don't have real dirt or grass in the yard than I am by the usual assortment of asses sitting on the counters we usually see. Although, it seems like there's been few asses on counters this year.

tlh9   

Both are completely gross to me... and even without real dirt or grass, floors and feet are just gross.  At least they quickly become that way!  And it's very near the height of inappropriate social behavior, at least to me, it's *that* gross.  And feet are just generally disgusting.  And at least asses are clothed, but still gross on the counter/table.

Grosser and higher up the scale of inappropriate is the people who don't wash their hands after the restroom and then handle community food, and the ones who drink from community jugs-of-beverage.

Which reminds me, when I was auditing fast food places, a colleague reported a fast-food worker whose job it was to do final assembly of orders... who took a moment to stick his hand down his pants and "adjust himself" before immediately going back to the food assembly.  Now, *that* is gross... at least I haven't seen or heard of *that* in the BB house.  Yet.

Anyway, the *least* Christmas could do is bring a pillow or towel or something to place on the table first.  And even that, I mean, someone still has a big-assed nasty-assed foot next to them.  I think I'd puke.

How is Christmas getting up stairs?  Is she really just crawling up a spiral staircase?  That seems a bit dangerous, not to mention tedious, with a brace.

CazBot   

They throw a rope over the balcony and she climbs it using her superwoman arms only.

uaintjak   

The elves launch her up to the balcony using Rudolph's antlers and Josh's bra as a rudimentary slingshot.

3 hours ago, forever1267 said:

How is Christmas getting up stairs?  Is she really just crawling up a spiral staircase?  That seems a bit dangerous, not to mention tedious, with a brace.

Leaves her scooter at the bottom and scoots up backwards on her butt (I did this after foot surgery, too). She keeps the walker at the top of the stairs and shifts to that to get to HOH.

Getting down is harder. She supports her weight on her arms. A week or so ago after a blow up between her and Matt, Raven was petting on her and asked for a kiss. Xmas said, "Don't hug me or I'll fall down the stairs."  

10 hours ago, angelmi said:

On her butt backwards she has the walker upstairs and the scooter downstairs.  

See what we get when we beg, pre-season, for BB to cast older hammies?   Walkers and scooters!

hefgypsy   

Wow. Watching Xmas fighting with Mark. She is a real c*#t. It seems like she just wanted some air time... Or her meds haven't kicked in... Or she is all hormoned up. Nope. I think she is just a C*#T!

Seems she has been given her meds. Her head isn't spinning around anymore.

Edited by hefgypsy
update

jerrye25   

Let me be the first to congratulate Christmas on following through and making that ginormous move that she promised us in the diary room.

Backdooring Mark...wow, amazing move. No one saw it coming!

Looking forward to more Christmas "big moves" this season. 

Magpie   

I'm looking forward to the big move of her squeaky scooter right on out the front door. 

When I was a kid, I always tried my hardest to be really, really good all year long because I'd been promised that I would get what I wanted for Christmas.

Seeing the latest BB "Big Move", I'm getting that feeling all over again.  Christmas is a bust.