Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Alex Ow - So Far Up Paul's Ass, Not Even Jess Can Find Her - Evicted

AVorlon   

Putting yourself on the block to try to get a veto win is a pretty risky thing to do. I know it will look good to the jury if it works,  but she would still have to do something more.  

I agree, AV and I hope it backfires on her.  She has turned into such a huge disappointment. 

Well, the whole season is a disappointment, but for awhile she really wasn't on my radar. I guess there were just other people who I either liked or hated more than her. Now, I can't stand when she's on the screen..she's just so mean. Vicious.  And then there's the constant showing of boobs. Really Alex...Nobody needs to see that. 

I get that backstabbing and lying are part of this game, but I don't think you have to be vile when doing it. 

I hope she goes this week- either initially or in the second eviction on Thursday. How fun would it be to watch both Jason and Alex leave this week! And then Kevin win HOH. 

A girl can dream. 

While she's not admitted it, Alex likely "hates" Kevin and wants him gone because he jeopardizes her ride-or-die relationship with Jason.  With Kevin still in the house, she is at risk of becoming a "Britney Haynes" where she plans her F2 appearance with a guy who ends up secretly being more loyal to someone else.

Good strategy, but I still don't like her.

If Alex would get her head out of Paul's ass, she would realize that no one would want to sit with her in F2.  She has the best competition record, she has been on the block and gotten off, and she hasn't needed to switch sides.  The only way you can beat that is if the jury loves you, and at this point, most of the jury hates everyone but Kevin equally.  The only way her "resume" could be better is if she was responsible for evicting Paul or Josh, who everyone on the jury seems to hate at this point.

hefgypsy   

I have already come to terms with the fact that these bozos are gonna give this game to Paul. The only thing that is keeping me going is when I can watch Alex walk out the door after back stabbing her 'ride or die' and falling for Paul's bullshit. She is a horrible human being and deserves to get the boot. Hope everyone ignores her in jury house and makes her eat alone.

Everything that hefgypsy said and more. She's the worst of the worst of the mean girl hammies that we've seen in recent years IMHO. Okay, maybe not as bad as Aryan.

jerrye25   

I don't know Disneypro...we never saw Aaryn actually act on her hatred...but I do remember reading (cause I stopped watching feeds weeks ago) that Alex threw out the only food Kevin was allowed to eat and then told everyone not to help him make more. She wants to make him suffer...actually suffer until he is kicked out. I think there may be an argument that she's worse.

angelmi   

She also would not let Jason make him any more but Paul did and after 6 days it was full of bugs so the last day of have not all he had was a shake.   Last night Christmas made sandwiches and offered one to everybody but Kevin, he got mad and Paul told Christmas about it,  He should have asked or he could have made his own,  Every time they are cleaning house or doing dishes he stands and watches the only thing he has ever done was the laundry.  I guess that is all he is allowed to do at home. 

Yes, but he has done everyone's laundry just about every day.  That's lots of laundry.  I think this is the first season in forever that there haven't been huge piles of laundry laying around all over the place.

Besides, Raven has been ruling over the kitchen with an iron first.  Even when people don't want her to cook (which is almost always), she insists on cooking.

Back to Alex though...

I really do think she is worse than Aaryn in many ways.  Alex truly believes she's good and kind and wonderful.  She "hates mean people" while being cruel herself.  She hits everyone and anyone she can whenever she can.

At least Aaryn knew how to keep her chest covered.  I keep waiting for one of Alex's boobs to put someone's eye out!

22 hours ago, jerrye25 said:

I don't know Disneypro...we never saw Aaryn actually act on her hatred...but I do remember reading (cause I stopped watching feeds weeks ago) that Alex threw out the only food Kevin was allowed to eat and then told everyone not to help him make more. She wants to make him suffer...actually suffer until he is kicked out. I think there may be an argument that she's worse.

Hmmmm... you know, looking at it that way you make a very valid point. Okay, maybe we can agree that they both just suck.

mewmom30   

IMO Alex is the worst of the worst.  Nothing more disgusting than a mean girl making the sign of the cross......