Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

The Amazing Race - Season 30

Tsylyst   

I feel like I might have less of a problem with the race thing if it came in the middle of a leg, like in place of a Road Block ... or better yet, at the beginning of the leg where you were racing to see who got to start the leg first. Or maybe when they all get off a plane ride together, they have to do the race to see who gets to leave the airport first. Or when they are bunched up waiting for a museum to open, they have to spend those couple hours overnight racing to see in what order they will enter the place instead of just grabbing a number off the sign.

But coming at the end of a leg, it basically invalidates all the hard work (or, in some cases, luck) the teams have put in to finish Road Blocks and Detours and get to the mat.

tlh9   

Yes, my Aunt and I noted how that did totally suck that teams who had worked smart and hard (or been lucky) to get to the mat got put in a different order (and even eliminated) by the frites race thing.

But the concept itself was interesting.  I like the other ideas for where to use it though.