Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Love Your Hamster Watchers III

Shannon   

Recap by Haunted Rain:

Get this: AmbertheNazi is convinced that her boyfriend is going to propose to her when this is all over. She is so in love with him and just can't wait to spend the rest of her life with him. He's so fine. She thinks that

he had a wall up but her absence is gonna make her realize some stuff. Being away from her and seeing her on TV will take down the wall (the wall was built on the things she's done to hurt him in the past) and make him realize some stuff.

That's when Skippy changed the feed to sleeping hammies who aren't talking about guys who have fled the country.

nicoleg   

One last drive-by before I'm outtie, too.

F1: Dick, who sucks, talking about Coolio. The rapper, not the HTer.

Ahhh!!! Help me! I now feel dirty and stained. I might need to pick a new name.

must keep scrubbing...clean off this creepy feeling...

I am hoping for an Amber HOH win. It's really all I have left... sad.

Very sad. Very, very sad.

You and ferf at the LF recap helm. Gotta love it! Makes the day go so much quicker.

Here is where I would insert a joke about Eric being Gay. But I feel I must make a sincere apology to all of the gay men of the Earth. I kept looking for the right word for squeeky-voiced-ass-licking-girly-boy who is afraid to see even part of a woman's breast and who looks better in a dress than the original female owner and who annoys the ever loving shit out of me every time he talks -- which is constantly. That was a run on sentance in much the same vein as Eric's non-stop bash babble. That's not gay. Whatever his sexual leanings they clearly don't drift toward anything human. No. I was wrong to use the word gay and I am so very sorry that I used it.

What he is, is fucked in the head by rabid bats. If anyone has a shorter version of that - that's the word I need.

Oh, Ferf how I love thee...

Jasi   

Zack shouts "canoe, canoe" he's so Zacky. Jen and him are still playing chess. Jen seems to have suddenly developed a very astute understanding of the game of chess in the past day. She appears to be giving Zack a run for his money. Zach is going to show some frontal nudity...Oh i misunderstood he said full frontal assault with my pawn. i thought he said full frontal assault with my schlong.

bwahahahaha!!!

moved from the screencap thread because Jasi asked so sweetly. Plus, it's my job and stuff. ~tooletta

Love to Tooletta!!! Cause I'm an idiot and don't which thread I'm posting in.

Magpie   

Yay for Cindy, who not only posted in the highlights thread for us, but has an excellent avatar!

Yay for Cindy, who not only posted in the highlights thread for us, but has an excellent avatar!

*Checking Cindy's avatar*

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!! I LOVE it!!!!!

nicoleg   

Cool shot of Amber, face down in the bed. Her mic, clasped on to the back of her baggy sweats, has settled in to her but crack, nestled between her mounds of backfat. Her boyfriend in Vegas just headed to Tiffany's for a two-carat rock.

I just laughed so hard that I spit my precious, precious diet coke out of my nose. Great line, Lurker!

mubarama   
Rick the Dick is sporting his usual apparel choice of black "band" t-shirt and raggedy jeans.

Ronnieroller I so loves me some Bachelor Party!! Thanks for that.

cubkip   

Lately there has been a little too much "You people..." and "This board thinks..." happening recently. Please avoid those sweeping generalizations that cause undue anxiety and the taint of insult to other HTers, no matter which side of the spectrum they fall under.

We love ALL HTers. Those that love DICK! and those that hate him, or those that hate/love Jen, Dani, Eric, etc. We want to remind everyone to love your fellow HTer, even if you think their opinion is the dumbest thing since Booger proposed to Krusta on national TV.

Remember: We're all in this quagmire together, at least until September 18th.

And this is why cubkip loves Fisty! oh, she loves Tsy for the spankin thing too.

Dixie   

Ronnieroller said:

"She is wearing a red hoodie or as they say in Saskatchewan - a bunny hug- "

Cool Beans! A fellow Saskatchewanian here at HT (or at least someone who has heard of Saskatchewan).

jasper91   

Jess says "Now everyone is going to see Diva". Reflexively I pop to the bottom of Hamstertime.net looking for signs of The Enemy. No doubt she is heading my way for my Unam1ous recap.

I was cranky because I can't sleep and then I read this. Thanks for the laugh!

ETA my appreciaton for this:

Ambore again says she looks 6 months pregnant, Is she trying to get Jam to pay for her third fake abortion?

Thanks to Buntsign for recapping last night and for this gem:

1:30 am HT

He says he thinks he's the most hated person in the house right now. "More than Dick?" she asks incredulously. ("What's incredulously?" Amber mumbles in her sleep somewhere downstairs.)

Edited by jasper91

cubkip   

Jess says "Now everyone is going to see Diva". Reflexively I pop to the bottom of Hamstertime.net looking for signs of The Enemy. No doubt she is heading my way for my Unam1ous recap.

I was cranky because I can't sleep and then I read this. Thanks for the laugh!

ETA my appreciaton for this:

Ambore again says she looks 6 months pregnant, Is she trying to get Jam to pay for her third fake abortion?

Thanks to Buntsign for recapping last night and for this gem:

1:30 am HT

He says he thinks he's the most hated person in the house right now. "More than Dick?" she asks incredulously. ("What's incredulously?" Amber mumbles in her sleep somewhere downstairs.)

I was just gonna quote the same posts. Cheryle, that really cracked me up! Did Eric hear your thoughts and put them in his back pocket to use later, should Amber piss him off?