Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Brad Culpepper - Maku Maku - Final Three

MrsGryn   

Bromanced with Probst on Blood vs. Water (27).

32648353126_9ab7eeb2b1.jpg

From his CBS.com bio (when he was on Blood vs. Water with his wife, Monica)

Current Residence: Tampa, Fla.

Occupation: Attorney and retired NFL player. Played for the Minnesota Vikings, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Chicago Bears.

Personal Claim to Fame: My 21 year marriage.

Inspiration in Life: Monica, because she is selfless in her drive to improve our family.

Hobbies: Any outdoor adventure, kickboxing and gardening.

Pet Peeves: Hypocrisy and long goodbyes.

3 Words to Describe You: Tenacious, independent and forward thinking.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: The outdoorsy types like Ozzy, Colby and the first time Skupin played.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Redeem my wife for being blindsided by Colton.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: Learning from my wife’s experience, I know I can never truly trust anyone. I’ll play paranoid and always play my angle.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I grew up in a stilt house on Dog Island in the Gulf of Mexico, spent 18 years in various locker rooms dealing with all kinds, and have devoted my last 12 years as a trial attorney, persuading people to understand my clients’ positions.
What Does It Mean to You to Play Survivor with Your Loved One? Monica means more to me than anyone in this world. While this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, I will always place her before me as I would never want to jeopardize her Survivor flame.

MrsGryn   

Brad's newly updated bio for Survivor 34. He is only self aware an acute amount of time:

Hometown: Tampa, FL
Previously played on: Season 27: Blood Vs. Water, Finished 15th

How have you changed since the last time you played?
I’m one year older.

What skills do you bring to Survivor that will make you a useful member of the group and what skills have you been learning since you last played?
I’m a worker. Self-awareness, to a degree.

What are you most proud of from the last time?
Set up some blindsides that helped [my wife] Monica get to the end.

What, if anything, do you most regret?
Not making sure my alliance [with Caleb] was cool prior to Tribal.

How will you play differently this time?
Slow down out of the gate, then ramp up as game evolves.

Survivor 27 was filmed in 2013. This season was filmed in 2016. Brad, hon, you're three years older, not one. Unless he's under the delusion that he got voted onto Second Chances. Did he think that Second Chances was in Jeff's bedroom?