Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Cirie Fields - Maku Maku - Voted out 15th

MrsGryn   

Failed three times previously on Panama (12), Micronesia (16), Heroes vs. Villains (20).

31877614703_8f24310568.jpg

From one of the many CBS.com bios:

Hometown: Jersey City, N.J.

Current Residence: Norwalk, Conn.

Personal Claim To Fame: “Passion for providing extraordinary, safe, quality patient care.”

Inspiration in Life: “My three sons John, Jamil and Jared.”

Previous Finishes: Panama: 12th Out, 6th Jury Member; Micronesia: 15th Out, 7th Jury Member

Favorite Past Moment: “Having my husband at camp.”

Previous Survivor She Respects Most: Aras Baskauskas (Panama)

Previous Survivor She Respects Least: “No comment.”

Why Did She Come Back? : “Because I didn’t win the last 2 times.”

tlh9   

I was rather "meh" about her... but for me it's three times. More than three is just... ugh. The third time, even ~ you'd better be someone awesome either in coolness or to hate. And she's already *had* three! And she's just "meh"!

I mean, if someone's gonna be back a *fourth* freaking time, they'd better be pretty spectacular in some way or other. And, she is not that.

It depends for me. Cirie is someone whose game got worse over the course of Three seasons. If I'm going to see someone play a fourth time, I'd prefer someone like Jerri who placed better each time she played or Pavarti who was never not interesting.

Shannon   

It would make sense if they brought back those who came in 2nd place or those who had to leave for medical reasons, but just to do the disgusting Boston Rob thing where you come back until you get a cast of those playing for you to win no matter what, is a waste of time and an insult to viewers who want to see someone playing the game.

As for this woman, don't remember her.

MrsGryn   

Cirie's updated bio for the Survivor 34 season. If it takes you four tries to figure out you need to be in good physical shape, then you deserved to lose all those previous tries:

Hometown: Norwalk, CT
Previously played on:
Season 12: Panama, Finished 4th & Jury member
Season 16: Micronesia, Finished 3rd & Jury member
Season 20: Heroes Vs. Villains, Finished 17th

How have you changed since the last time you played?
I’ve matured mentally. Plus, I’m healthier, stronger, and in better shape.

What skills do you bring to Survivor that will make you a useful member of the group and what skills have you been learning since you last played?
Fire-making and trap-making.

What, if anything, do you most regret?
Letting my emotions get the best of me!

How will you play differently this time?
I’ll be less aggressive, less emotional, and more physically fit.

MrsGryn   

She's the perfect example of someone trapped by their own success...except Sandra has an even bigger target since she won twice and is having no trouble running the table with her tribe. Cirie is a bit overrated.

MrsGryn   

Seriously? Voting for Sierra to stir things up? If Debbie didn't have that extra vote, then Cirie would have really looked like an idiot for not following through with the person SHE wanted to vote out!