Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Sandra Diaz-Twine - Nuku - Voted out 6th

MrsGryn   

Winner winner chicken dinner on Pearl Islands (7), Heroes vs. Villains (20).

31847022284_7470be5dc9.jpg

From her original CBS.com bio:

Hometown: Stamford, Conn.

Current Residence: Fayetteville, N.C.

Personal Claim To Fame: “Graduating from community college where I received an Associate’s Degree in Business Administration.”

Inspiration in Life: “My mother.”

Previous Finishes: Pearl Islands: Winner

Favorite Past Moment: “When I dumped the fish after Rupert got voted out.”

Previous Survivor She Respects Most: “I have no comment.”

Previous Survivor She Respects Least: Jonny Fairplay (Pearls Islands, Micronesia)

Why Did She Come Back? : “Hands down, the money!”

uaintjak   

I like that her claim to fame is her two year degree from community college, not winning Survivor twice.

MrsGryn   

Sandra's updated bio for Survivor 34. If she wins a third time, I'm going to eat Fisty's hat:

Hometown: Fayetteville, NC
Previously played on:
Season 7: Pearl Islands, Winner
Season 20: Heroes Vs. Villains, Winner

How have you changed since the last time you played?
I’ve gotten older and fatter.

What skills do you bring to Survivor that will make you a useful member of the group and what skills have you been learning since you last played?
My ability to get to the end no matter what the situation and being straightforward. I won’t apologize for anything I do.

What are you most proud of from the last time?
Winning again.

What, if anything, do you most regret?
No regrets, period!

How will you play differently this time?
I have no choice but to be a more aggressive-sneaky-mean-lying-and-cheating Sandra.

Shannon   

It sounds so scripted, she says stupid shit that would get a person voted off, pulls the diva queen bullshit and everyone just sits there. Pretty soon it will be just like Boston Rob and his vacation where everyone waits on him and hauls him to the end. That was the phoniest thing I've ever seen.

MrsGryn   

I don't think it is phony, though. If you watch her during the quieter moments, she's listening to people, she's engaging them in conversations, she's not getting angry or dismissing what they are saying.

Also, Probst would never rig it for a woman to win.

tlh9   

I didn't think it was phony, either. Arrogant, yes, totally. It took a lot of balls (or the female equivalent) to say all that about being "The Queen" etc. at tribal council, and I was rather stunned she did that (because, not smart)... but then, maybe she really *does* have them all snookered, by pretending to care and being emotionally stable and all that. For now.

At least this time she's playing with some people who have some game experience. But I guess she was time #2, too...

She wanted to shiv the goat much like I would shiv her if I were stuck on an island with her. Pretty sure there would be less outrage over shiving Sandra than there was over the potential goat shiving.

How did none of them realize it was a momma and babies? Wouldn't the sizes be obvious? JT wouldn't have known, but the rest of them should have.

uaintjak   

I can't stand her. I hope they wise up and dump her ass. She is loyal to no one, so even keeping her over JT would be a stupid move.