Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Caleb Reynolds - Mana - Voted out 3rd

MrsGryn   

Previously on Kaon Ron (32), not to mention his stellar turn on Big Brother.

31847028304_1d69e7025c.jpg

From his original Survivor bio on CBS.com:

Current Residence: Hopkinsville, Ky.

Personal Claim to Fame: Defending my country in war and bringing my troops home safely to their families.

Inspiration in Life: I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.

Hobbies: Working out, competing, hunting and riding horses.

Pet Peeves: Texting while driving and nose picking.

3 Words to Describe You: Gregarious, spontaneous and hilarious.

If You Could Have 3 Things on the Island What Would They Be and Why? My phone because it has my music and pictures; my bible so I can stay in the word and be in touch with God through scripture; and pen and paper so I can write my thoughts down.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Hayden because I really loved him on the show and he was athletic. He knows when to be a beast and how to play.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Winning the money to better life financing. Also, I love the woods and anything survival related. I feel I can survive anything, so I want to be put to the test!

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I am an ex-military man and very well trained in survival. I’m a tough competitor and can make fire out of nothing, build shelter, create insulation, help catch and kill food. I’m the die-hard outdoors man that can and will survive!

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have the skills it takes to get through the tough situations of little to no water, or little to no food and I make things happen. If I made it through a war zone for 11 months, I can make it through a jungle for 39 days!

uaintjak   

Caleb will always be that guy at work that you had that sex dream about and you wake up and you're like "What the fuck was that?" But now you're stuck seeing him in a different light.

ff174   

3 Words to Describe You: Gregarious, spontaneous and hilarious.

The hell?

If You Could Have 3 Things on the Island What Would They Be and Why? My phone because it has my music and pictures; my bible so I can stay in the word and be in touch with God through scripture; and pen and paper so I can write my thoughts down.

That's four items, Mensa.

tlh9   

I saw MrsGryn's comment... scrolled up... and started laughing. hahahahaha! omg.

Like Shannon, I can't stand the over-done muscles/abs, either. Too weird and unnatural, and somewhat creepy.

But that outfit... geezus.

eta: I *think* that's Shannon, who always says that... sorry if I'm wrong and it's someone else I'm agreeing with!

Edited by tlh9

Shannon   

Yep, it's me, deformed muscles, and almost always means they can't do well in comps because hell, they can't even move enough to wipe much less compete.

uaintjak   

I'm torn on Caleb. Wasn't a fan of him on BB, but then he came across so likable on Survivor that he won me over. But now that new sleeve he's sporting...ugh. He's gonna have to work for it again.

He's a veteran, which allows me to overlook a lot of his douchery. I've also completely blocked his constant BB judy-chops out of my mind.....well, I may still be working on that.

ff174   

He's a veteran, which allows me to overlook a lot of his douchery.

And if you forget about that fact, he'll remind you; four times in his bio.

How is that an occupation?

Edited by ff174

AVorlon   

I don't think they can list his real occupation, which is probably professional reality show contestant and steroid user. (My own speculation).

A friend of mine was a pro football player, and he used to look like that until he stopped the steroids. Within a few years he became a fat, bald man with health problems, and he died prematurely. There is a price to pay for everything. Not that I wish that on Caleb or anyone else.

Also, if he wants to read scriptures, he already has a bunch of Bible verses tattooed on his body. I'm not even going to say what I think about that.

Edited by AVorlon

MrsGryn   

Caleb's newly updated bio for Survivor 34. He regrets NOTHING!

Hometown: Hopkinsville, KY
Previously played on: Season 32: Brain Vs. Brawn Vs. Beauty, Medically Evacuated

How have you changed since the last time you played?
I’ve grown up a lot and have been watching past seasons, studying strategy and game.

What skills do you bring to Survivor that will make you a useful member of the group and what skills have you been learning since you last played?
I’m a hunter/gatherer. I can build shelter, make fire with sticks, get food, and I’m a physical beast. I’m hard to outlast. I have been learning more about mental games.

What are you most proud of from the last time?
I gave it my all and I didn’t get voted out. I made my tribe proud and went out swinging.

What, if anything, do you most regret?
Nothing!

...he's most proud of being medvacced out of the game? What? Sure, you can spin it as you not getting voted out but still.

Also, the idiot is all over twitter saying that Sandra isn't a game changer. I guess you're only a game changer if you've lost on two different reality shows instead of winning twice on one.

Shannon   

Oh Caleb, you are not a physical beast, you are an overdone steroid abuser who is too big to do much of anything. Instead of hydrating last time you just dug & dug a hole until you passed out then had to be carried off. How is that game play?

I don't see that Jak, I do not find him the least bit pretty.

Edited by Shannon