Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Survivor 34 - Back to Fiji

Maybe she couldn't bring herself to vote for Michaela? I don't know; they don't pay me enough to analyze these fools.

hefgypsy   

QUESTION: If at the next tribal council the 2 people who are voted out both have the immunity idol and play it, what happens? The odds are good that this could happen since 3 have an idol (and Tai has 2). Do they draw rocks with those with immunity safe or do they revote and those with immunity are safe from the vote?

It seems like the producers didn't think their too many ways to not be voted out plans out very well. It seems it's possible only 1 person could even be voted out. Let's say Aubry wins the challenge, Tai plays 1 idol himself, gives one to Brad, Troyzan plays his, and Sarah used her. That would just leave Cirie idol-less, right? It would make for a shocking tribal for them, but it just reeks of producer manipulation.

MrsGryn   

I would think they would revote with those who have immunity safe from the vote. Thus if Tai, Troyzan, and Brad used their idols, and Sarah used her immunity, then the only candidates would be Cirie and Aubry. Logically, if it's a tie then there would be the discussion they had to agree unanimously to get rid of one of the two, otherwise it goes to rocks.

Ah, but who picks the rocks? Good question. I assume the producers have worked out this scenario at some point or at least as they realized so many idols were available. On the other hand, I don't see Tai giving up his second idol when there are still six people and he can use it up to four people left.

MrsGryn   

Now this must happen because I want to see Cirie and Aubry try to make fire!

angelmi   

Thought the whole season was a bust now bring on BB!!

Having too many idols made it stupid, and having Cirie go out like that gave her more attention then she needed.

Edited by angelmi

MrsGryn   

I actually loved this season. Most of the time I want new people playing, but there was something about the group they assembled that made for a lot of unpredictability.

It wasn't predictable at all.

The edit made it look like Tai or Culpepper would win the whole season.

Who saw flipping Troyzan in the final three? You would think that someone would be smart enough to break up the bromance between him and Culpepper. But no.

I still love me some Malcolm. But Ozzie? Ozzie is dead to me. How on earth could he be Culpepper's biggest cheerleader?

I was just happing that Sia didn't crash the party.