Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Survivor 34 - Back to Fiji

MrsGryn   

So far I am enjoying the season. Now that Tony is gone, there is no one that I truly despise and having that luxury allows me to watch the game for the nuances of strategy and alliances vs. actively rooting against someone to lose.

And I love that we're back to hiding Immunity idols in challenges. That was one of my favorite parts of Second Chances. Good season so far.

venkman7   

What a bunch of idiots!!! They had the perfectly opportunity to get out Smug Sandra! On the other hand, she was really rocking her new Disney look tonight.
moana_maui.jpg

uaintjak   

It's rare that I have more than one Survivor boyfriend in a season, and this season I got 3. Now two of them are gone, and all I have left is JT. I feel like Sandra is going to win.

Sure she is, and after last night's display of stupidity, they all pretty much deserve to lose to her. They were practically given her outster on a silver platter, but they threw it down, stomped on it, and then set it on fire.

Shannon   

Which is why I brought up it being scripted, why would players who want to win, ever have given her two wins and are on the way to giving her three. It makes no sense what-so-ever. It's just like Boston Rob's final win, now Survivor will say she won three times, and she's a woman, and oh looky looky, Survivor isn't just for men or good skills, it's for dumbasses with a better script than you.

I held out longer than forever about these shows not being faked, but sigh, Sandra is proof that they are fake, just like when Nicole won BB.

tlh9   

They were practically given her outster on a silver platter, but they threw it down, stomped on it, and then set it on fire.

That was singularly astonishing in the level of stupidity. I mean, geezus.

MrsGryn   

*dies*

... Smug Sandra! On the other hand, she was really rocking her new Disney look tonight.

AVorlon   

I don't think Sandra is being set up to win. If anything, she's getting the arrogant bitch edit, so we'll all feel good when her entitled, sorry ass gets booted out of there.

gforce   

I friend of mine today reminded me that Sandra had also gotten the arrogant bitch edit the other times, too. Not to say she won't go this time, but...

uaintjak   

As far as I'm concerned, this bitch needs to get force fed three seasons worth of humble pie, and it can't happen soon enough.