Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Survivor 34 - Back to Fiji

uaintjak   

Thank god Debby is back. I wonder if she's going to be flying the chopper that brings them in, before inventing nuclear fission, a Survivor first.

uaintjak   

Maybe they're bringing her in to replace Probst so he can be Culpepper's bitch. She was a server at Red Lobster, so she's already ridiculously overqualified.

ff174   

Well, I only recognized about six of the names. So I went looking for some pictures to remind myself of the famewhores.

http://insidesurvivor.com/cast/season-34-cast

That helped a lot. Now, I vaguely recognized about 10 more and have no clue of the remaining 4.

Edited by ff174

AVorlon   

Thanks, ff. I was thinking that only part of the cast would be returnees, but it looks like ALL of them are. I'm not fond of that, but I guess I'd better get used to it.

Some of these people were very athletic challenge monsters, so it should be interesting to see them compete against each other. We also have former winners in the mix, but they'll have a much more difficult time now, with everyone else knowing all about them.

uaintjak   

Take your time. I just wondered if they were coming, beyond that there's no rush.

MrsGryn   

I could not find new biographies for the Survivors on the CBS website as of yet, so the ones in the threads are from earlier seasons.

gforce   

Plus, as twists go, it's totally BB worthy. And I don't mean that as a compliment.