Tai

Caleb

Ciera

Cirie

Sandra

Ozzy

I hope Tony, Michaela, and Cirie are on the same tribe

Edited by uaintjak

There's an article revealing the entire cast on Reality Blurred. I'm glad Caleb was able to return....is it okay to discuss openly all of the returning Survivors or is that considered spoilery?

Brad Culpepper, really? And Caleb, again, why? I know, y'all loved him last time, but I can't even stand looking at him. sigh

You knew Brad would be coming back. Jeff hasn't had the chance to fellate him for an entire season yet.

Well, Jeff's lips will be busy. Ozzy is also there.

Speaking of Ozzy. This will be Cirie's 4th time, also. Do you realize that if you pick any season at random, there is a 24% chance that either Cirie or Ozzy will be on?

That bitch would be the first name I wrote down. Like, sorry girl, but you done won 2 million dollas, so get to steppin.

I really wish Sandra didn't come back because there's no way that anyone lets her get away with "Anyone but me" a third time.

is the idea here to just keep putting the same people out there until everyone gets sick and tired of them? I'm already done with most of these people, and I don't need to see them anymore, much like Rupert and his wife, and Russell Hantz and his redneck family.

Edited by AVorlon

I'm glad Caleb is returning. As was said, he redeemed himself on Survivor after his ridiculousness on BB. It's heartbreaking for most, I say most because there was that tool who seemed to want the doctor to pull him from the game, to be medically removed from the game. I find it nice that he gets the opportunity to play the game.

Caleb is a caricature, nothing but steroids and deformed muscles, what's he going to do, pose? We've seen it over & over again on these shows, musclemen can't compete, which is not the same as people who are physically fit. And he's butt ugly, which normally doesn't bother me, but he's butt ugly on purpose, he started out average looking.

I wish Sandra would spontaneously implode. If you've already won one of these shows, go away, if you didn't win the first time out and there wasn't something that got in your way that wasn't fair, go away. And if you keep coming back because you gave Jeff a blowjob, get a job on a corner in you local area, as in, go away.

These shows keep dumbing down to soap opera drama, instead of good players where drama may naturally happen. If you want vets back, then do an All Star season, otherwise, get some new people. It's annoying enough that Jeff keeps coming back every season.

I'm actually fairly pleased with the cast, assuming the spoilers are accurate. No Hantz, no Rupert....enough of those who I enjoyed watching play the game, plus a few I've never heard of (I've lapsed a few....err 5 or so.....seasons). I like the potential popcorn moments thanks to Troyzan's return. The sweetness of Tai returning. Sounds like it's going to be a pretty good season with a high probability of some drama beyond med-evacs.