Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

General House Analysis and Discussion

liira   

I'm surprised these people can gather enough brain cells to find food.   I *was* happy when Alex won HOH because I figured she was mad enough to actually put up Christmas, who JUST sent her ride or die out the door, but she puts up Kevin because she hates him and Raven...honestly.   Now she is going to be target #1 and is going to have to win every HOH she's eligible to compete in and every veto.  Not like I want her to win, but she could have avenged her ride or die on her way out the door.   I am seriously pissed off yall. Stupid, stupid players. 

And I just read the live feed recaps and all Alex wants is Kevin out.   Kevin is the one person other than Alex that she can be 100% sure had nothing to do with Jason going home.   I'm going to have to go watch some 90 Day Fiancé because these people are so incredibly stupid it hurts to watch them.  

Edited by liira

I applaud you guys for watching and recapping the live feeds. I honestly would go bonkers if I watched the feeds more than 10-15 minutes at a whack. I have followed this site for years and I think this is the first thing I have ever posted. I read so much Paul hate on here. I didn't really like him much last season and he would probably not be the type person I would befriend. But what I do know is that he has played a masterful game. As manipulative as he was last season, how do these hammies not play against him and know that he is manipulating every single one of them... 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I admire his game play. Not a single person the entire season deserves to win this game more than he does. I'm not sure it'll happen. I think Josh's eviction message to Jason may finally give the jury house some real proof that Paul has orchestrated all of these evictions. But if he makes it to the end, he deserves the scorn of the evicted house guests and he deserves the win. One thing I also know, I officially have had my fill of Josh. How does this "man" function in the real world. The "over-the-top" sobs and waterworks tonight were unreal. I just can't even understand this dude. Wow...

tlh9   
3 hours ago, tinkerjack said:

I cannot believe that Josh's good-bye message got through.  Just shows Julie Chen runs the show and her growing hate for Paul because of what "he" did to her beloved Jessica, this season the messages are allowed to give out this info.  Hate him or not I am calling BS

I was thinking the same thing... I was trying to remember another Good-bye Message that was that revealing... maybe I do remember some that were now that I think about it, but it doesn't seem to happen that often.  Maybe because the HG's don't often give such revealing messages?  Or do they just selectively show the really revealing ones?

And "... her beloved Jessica"... Really??? That skanky bitch???  Why??? 

2 hours ago, liira said:

...when Alex won HOH because I figured she was mad enough to actually put up Christmas, who JUST sent her ride or die out the door, but she puts up Kevin because she hates him and Raven...honestly.  

And I just read the live feed recaps and all Alex wants is Kevin out.   Kevin is the one person other than Alex that she can be 100% sure had nothing to do with Jason going home.

I know, I was thinking for SURE that Christmas would be going up, when we came back from Alex winning HOH.  I could *not* figure out, how it was that she could not easily see -- especially with Christmas delivering the tie-breaking vote and the stuff she said -- that Christmas had totally snowed them as much as Paul had, about the whole "Kevin is the real target" spiel.  

And she *still* wants Kevin out???  How stupid IS boob-o-rama???  I guess she really is a boob.  Her irrational Kevin-hate makes me hate her even more, and made me even happier when Raven got voted out over him (along with my Raven-hate).

liira   
1 hour ago, tlh9 said:

And she *still* wants Kevin out???  How stupid IS boob-o-rama???  I guess she really is a boob.  Her irrational Kevin-hate makes me hate her even more, and made me even happier when Raven got voted out over him (along with my Raven-hate).

I've been reading the recaps and apparently she doesn't care anymore about winning or even getting any votes.    She just wants Kevin out.  It's *bizarre.*.  Ok, she hates him, I get it.  She hates him more than she would like 500k?   Seriously?  This game would be much improved if everyone they put in that house wanted to win.  For $500k I'd spend 3 months in a house with my crackhead ex, and I dislike him a pretty fair amount. 

Edited by liira

Alex is trying to prove that she deserves her "petty" tag.  She wants Kevin out because he annoys her.  That's her big beef.  She gives "stupid" a whole new meaning.

Josh is even dumber than her though.  Alex just won the HoH during DE, and Paul is running around shouting at Josh about how Christmas and Josh stabbed Alex and him in the back by voting against Jason.  Does Josh say "Wait a damn minute!" And establish why Paul should be the one about to go on the block?  No... he sits there and takes it.  Then Josh wins the PoV.  Does he stand up and say, "I'm using this to save whoever because Paul is the one who orchestrated Jason's demise.  This may be our one chance to eliminate the one person who can beat all of us."?  Heck no.  He doesn't use it because he is afraid Alex will put up Christmas rather than the person who pulled Christmas' strings.

He is still being quiet, despite Paul parading around and instructing everyone to do exactly what Paul needs to win.

If Paul convinces Alex to throw PoV, Alex still has a chance at the Dumbest Hamster Ever title.  She's going to make Marcellas, Cody, and Ericka seem like flipping geniuses!

Edited by CripesAlmighty

buffyvol   

I can see Alex being rather flabbergasted and not thinking clearly after Jason got voted out and she had to concentrate to win the HOH, so I get her not realizing who just sent Jason home and without thinking,putting up Raven and Kevin. But I would hope st some point she'd get a "wait! WUT?!?" thought in her thick head and realize what happened and and at least ask Christmas what the hell happened. But no. Paul told her it was Ok.   I want anyone but Paul to win unless he's f2 with Alex. Then I want him to win and point and BOOoo YAaA all over the stage and shake his butt in Alex's face and tell her she's a stupid poopyhead for listening to him.  That would be almost as good as seeing his face melt if he lost to Kevin. 

Edited by buffyvol

PatMcNJ   

Amazing that they STILL do not recognize that Paul is "comforting" everyone left in the house. Josh knows this is for jury votes.  So does Xmas.

Much will depend on whether jury is bitter over Paul, or admiring.  I think they will continue to admire him for the (deserved) win.  Unfortunately.  I mean, the guy will never even get nominated, (unless he is the only one left to nominate).

One interesting and GREAT result of this god awful season, I hope, is that in the FUTURE seasons, it will be extremely hard for returning vets to mist the rest of the cast and avoid expulsion. 

Edited by PatMcNJ

angelmi   

Kevin was telling Paul since he threw the HOH that he needs to have Josh find someone else to put on the block.  So Paul is not going up, Josh is not going to put up Christmas unless she makes him.  So I can see them talking Josh into putting himself on the block with Alex even though he is HOH.  Too bad it is not allowed. 

ahab1013   

Last night is the perfect example why Paul and no one else deserves to win this season. To orchestrate the eviction of Jason, to have Jason's prime supporter win HoH and not put him unprotected on the block. At this point anyone winning other than Paul is a travesty (and I say that as someone who is not a Paul fan).

AVorlon   

The only thing that gives me hope for this season is when Josh didn't use the veto, and said he was "playing the game by himself now" .  He should probably put up Paul and Christmas, who just blatantly went to bed together right in front of him.  The other thing he can do is just hang in there, in hopes that Paul takes him to the end and the jury is poisoned by his goodbye message to Jason. 

angelmi   

I am so happy Josh got the message and hope Jason figures it out.  I am sure Alex will be there next if she does not get veto.  Hope she figures out how bad Paul played them both. 

Watching you tube's after Buzz with Morgan from OTT/ Cameron and love this guy Matt Iseman from Ninja Warriors and Celebrity Apprentice.  He is a huge BB fan and had a lot to say about the show last night.  

liira   
8 hours ago, CripesAlmighty said:

Josh is even dumber than her though.  Alex just won the HoH during DE, and Paul is running around shouting at Josh about how Christmas and Josh stabbed Alex and him in the back by voting against Jason.  Does Josh say "Wait a damn minute!" And establish why Paul should be the one about to go on the block?  No... he sits there and takes it  

It's my understanding that whole bit was pre-planned. 

It sounds like the DR is trying to talk Josh into nominating Paul.  They were the ones who clued Josh in to Paul's game a while back, too.