Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

General House Analysis and Discussion

Sounds like they had a CBS Special Guest Star as "Your Host" on the VETO competition.   Per the Live Feeds, it's from a show premiering Monday, September 25.  so that could be someone from:

Young Sheldon, the spin-off / prequel to The Big Bang Theory, with Iain Armitage, one of the kids from the terrific Big Little LIes.

Scorpion, with Robert Patrick and Katherine McPhee

Me Myself & I, with Bobby Moynahan and John Larroquette

Kevin Can Wait, the non King of Queens show with Kevin James and Leah Remini not playing their former characters.

Over / Under says it's Katherine McPhee, right?   Should we make a poll?

AVorlon   

My poll answer would be "I don't care".   I hope we don't have to watch a clip from whatever show it is. I would rather see Jessica on The Bold and the Beautiful, because that's the only way I would ever see it.   

I felt bad for Jason last night, with Paul lying to him and even yelling at him for being paranoid.   

Edited by AVorlon

angelmi   

Bobby Moynaham from SNL and Me Myself and I.   He said he was a BB fan and knew everything that was going on in the show.  I had read James/Caleb were suppose to come host one and I guess the hurricane and James doing rescues messed that up. 

jerrye25   

So let's just look at tonight's episode.

Everyone threw the HOH allowing the girl with the shattered foot to win a racing contest.

For the second straight week, no one took an apple from the Tree of Temptation, the newest temptation sensation from the geniuses that gave us the Battle Back and the Saboteur. 

Edit: Not to mention, two, count em two different Alex jokey segments with slow motion replays cause they have NOTHING LEFT TO SHOW.

Also, Alex continues to be the dumbest player in the history of this game.

liira   

Ok y'all, whether I like Paul or not at this point I want him to win because literally no one else has done anything other than what he's told them to.   I can't believe I just watched a foot race won by a girl in a boot because every single other person false started on purpose.  I knew Christmas had won because of this site, but I didn't realize it was that blatant.   These people need an IQ test before they let them in the game.  Unreal.  I mean my mouth was literally hanging open in shock y'all. 

hefgypsy   

TPTB must realize how predictable and boring this game has become. Why oh why aren't they giving HINTS in the dr? It's not like they haven't overtly manipulated the game in the past. They may want Paul to win, but do they want all of us to stop watching before final 3? I just don't get their thinking.

And yes Jerrye25 ~ Alex continues to be the dumbest player in the history of this game. I wish she was the target instead of Jason. Would just LOVE to see her stunned face as she walks out the door.

And I am hating the way Paul is treating Kevin. Sit, boy, sit. Don't ask anything. Just do as I say. Disgusting. He is NOT manipulating these people. He is bullying them. They all deserve to lose. I just can't watch it anymore.

Jenn48   

Alex is dumb and vile. Two terrible qualities to have in the BB house. She actually thinks she is smart and making good moves. What I don't understand is why they don't go ahead and just get rid of her now. I get that Jason is a target because he's won so much. I won't be surprised if they go ahead and decide to evict Kevin anyway if Paul takes Alex down. They are just that dumb. Josh is the only one starting to get a clue, but Christmas berates him because he is thinking. 

At this point, Josh for the win. 

chrysana   

I can't stand Paul; but, at this point he deserves the win.  Who throws an HOH comp at this point in the season?  Dumbasses, that's who.  Alex took a long time to throw a comp to her ride-or-die last week; but to Christmas, no problem.  So stupid!

As I am going back to work this week I can't see myself watching the final of this shitfest.  I'm doubting TPTB give a crap...unless the ratings severly plummet it's no skin of their noses. 

Why don't they get rid of Alex now?  Because Alex TOTALLY believes in Paul.  Jason knows something is up.

Besides, according to the gospel of Paul, anyone who hears the word of Paul and does not obey must suffer eviction.

I wish they would show a montage of everyone saying "I trust Paul" ....

They probably have given them clues in the Diary room, but the minions are too thick headed to get the drift. All they hear are their own voices saying "I trust Paul" ....

I absolutely think Paul should win, the rest of them are chanting "I trust Paul, Paul is good" in a Corn Field somewhere....

Matt's disregard for the have-not routine, The ridiculous HOH competition, and the flop of the Tree of Temptation make this years BB just plain embarrassing...

liira   
1 hour ago, angelmi said:

I hope the minute Kevin is on the block he busts Paul's game to pieces. 

But people have tried that and no one ever believes it!

Jenn48   

The HOH challenge was so embarrassing. First, the fact that it had to take 5 rounds so they all could throw it. This comp is actually a fun comp and if I was the crew who set it up just to have them throw it like that, I'd be pissed! 

If Paul doesn't win, it will be wrong. He's manipulated them the whole season and they do it happily. They all think they are final 2 with him. Ridiculous.

angelmi   

Kevin could let them know that the votes he cast and they blame him for was because Paul talked him into it.  But Ramses and Mark are gone so these people don't care but he could use it if he makes it to final and told the jury. 

chrysana   

Even if Kevin tries to blow up Paul's game, they aren't going to believe him.  He's been so vilified that the minions will think he's lying. 

The only people who will believe anything about Paul are in jury and then it comes down bittercakes.  The jury, as they compare notes, will either hate that Paul ran the show and vote for the other F2 candidate...or...will see that they were played by Paul and give him the win which he really does deserve.