Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tsylyst

General House Analysis and Discussion

526 posts in this topic

We have a premiere date: Wednesday, June 28 at 8 p.m. There will be the usual Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday schedule.

Hmm, that's a week later than last year. Doubt it means anything. Maybe this season won't be as long and drawn out.

Probably has something to do with Amazing Race wrapping up on that first week or the week before to lead into BB.

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Yeah, that's all I've got right now.

Posted (edited)

Jesus. The BB premiere is a little over a month away.

In the meantime, CBS is having March Madness type bracket to determine the ultimate Big Brother contestant.

Linky

ETA: UGH! Two of the choices:

Frankie the Fucking Famewhore or Paulie Calafiore

DICK! or the Boogfuck

I'd choose a root canal before voting for any of those four.

Edited by ff174

See, that scares me. Now I've got to igure the "winner" is going to be involved with the season and we will suffer. Although, I might not mind Paulie if we get to see him crying like a baby again.

I think it's great that they have some people there from really old seasons, and not just recent folks. That doesn't mean that I'm going to sign up for the feeds early just to vote for that, though.

I agree that whoever wins will probably come back in some capacity this season, but that's just par for the course. Some of them will always come back anyway, like Jessie, the pinhead bodybuilder.

For the record, I thought Evel Dick was the most memorable player. He wasn't so memorable the second time around, though. It was only the circumstances of his first season that made it memorable.

With the bombing at the Ariana concert I hope Frankie stays home with her, if not for his BB puke inducing time I would not even know who she was. I don't want Evel back either. Please leave the old ones out, bring on new fresh meat.

Hey, they stole that bracket idea from jerrye25!

I DO NOT want an entire season of hearing ad nauseum from FameHo Frankie how he was PERSONALLY traumatized as much as his sister over events in Manchester. God forbid his sister have some trauma of her own (other than, you know, having a brother like the FameHo).

I'd hoped to see Chima/BB11 included in that poll. It would be interesting to learn whether she's matured at all since her expulsion. And STILL, MFMarvin/BB5 gets no love from CBS.

I think it's gross I had to choose between Dick and Booger. I need a shower now.

The biggest surprise is Kaysar losing out to Marcellus. I wasn't one of Kaysar's biggest fans, but he is far superior to that miserable little shit, Marcellus.

The way the votes are going so far, it's pretty clear (though not surprising) that non-feed watchers are the ones putting in the most votes. At least, that's the only explanation I can think of for how one-sided (in favor of FUG's pets) some of the results are.