Sign in to follow this  
FistyHT

BBOTT Live Feed Recaps

tooletta   

We hear a Skippy give Monte instructions.

Jason reads the card and gives everyone a chance to convince him to use the veto on them.

Cornbread: I'm a well-rounded player, (I'll say). I'm just here to make this fun. I'll keep energy in the house, yayayaya. I love every one of you.

Danielle: I'm not expecting you to use it on me... blah blah I love you.

Jason chooses to use veto on himself.

Monte is instructed to make the nom.

HE NOMINATES for VETO REPLACEMENT: KRYSSIE!

lurker   

1pm HT

Back from a massage just in time for the veto ceremony. Jason has notes on a printed card, and he is sitting on the couch with Danielle and Corncrib. Corncrap says he's smooth on top and on bottom, he's no turtle. He loves all ya'll. Buffering. Really, now with the buffering? Jason takes himself off the mac. BB Voice tells Monte to nominate someone else. He congratulates Jason, and selects Kryssie!

angelmi   

Jason tells Monte which couch to sit on. He lets Corn give a speech and everybody applauds. Then Danielle really fast. Jason thanks them and says he will use it on himself. BB tells Monte to replace the nominations. Monte gets up and says he has nominated KRYSSIE.

tooletta   

Veto meeting breaks up and Justin thinks it's time to vote.

He keeps asking, "Is that it??"

Kryssie goes to the kitchen. Probably for a sandwich. She's upbeat. Rinses mug. Skippy follows to see if she looses her poop.

Danielle still in ugly swimsuit. General relief.

tooletta   

I decided to follow Kryssie. She went to the BY with her cuppa and is chatting with Jacob.

She says she's "eerily calm". She asks when they get their suitcases.

On the block now: Cornbread, Danielle, and Tattyfaux.

Danielle tells K if she had more time, she could have avoided the block. They say Shelby could have gone up. K says Shelby has them all snowed. K wants to know if King Monte told Danielle he was putting her up. Danielle says no.

Kryssie again repeats that she's "eerily calm".

Can I hope for a brewing tempest??

ETA: Danielle gives K lots of encouragement to stay positive. She has met Kryssie, right?

Edited by tooletta

lurker   

Jason adjourns the meeting, and Justin says, "So we don't vote today?" The all laugh. Jason dropped his veto on the floor in the kitchen on his way to hang it back up. Monte is talking to Tatty telling her it's not personal. Corny heads outside, Tatty comes out and Scott (also there) gave her a hug. Jason comes out, and Scott says we all knew Jason was going home if he didn't win the veto. Kryssie says it's like High School all over again in the BB House. IIWII.

Kryssie says she's eerily calm. Ian Steve Scott heads over to the pool to pick up the logs that scattered. Danielle comes out to sit with Kryssie on the green monster couch. Danielle thinks Monte wanted to nom someone else but had to nominate Kryssie. No exciting game talk happening. Inside, at the tall kitchen table, Shane, Monte, and the pretty girls clique are snacking. Monte says he'll talk to them all later about votes, either individually or as a group.

Back outside, Danielle is sweetly advising Kryssie to cry if she needs to, just take time for herself. Neeley has joined them, though she's quiet. Looks like Shelby is out there too, but I'm still unclear on exactly who is who.

ETA It's Whitney outside...OGG that voice!

Edited by lurker

lurker   

Shane and Justin are playing pool, and Justin wants to know why Mt. Douche didn't put up Shelby. Justin also says the house is full of a bunch of fake girls. Skippy flips us back to the outdoor couches, where Jason is saying that Julie is very nice to the evicted houseguests, that is nothing to worry about.

In the kitchen Scott is awkwardly sitting with Shelby, Monte, and a sister, they're trashing Kryssie for talking smack while on the mack. Monte says it's hard in here, because you're working out with people and they're your friends, then poof, they're a threat and you're nomming them. Scott says he's grateful not to be nommed, and Monte says he'll be good for a while. Scott says she's going to have zero votes, Monte agrees, because no one wants to touch him or Shane at this point. I guess Kryssie said "Well played, sweetheart" to Shelby. Shelby is parannoying.

lurker   

Shane and Justin are still playing pool, and Justin is making fun of a girl for prancing around like a fool. Said girl is over on the couch, as Shane points out. Justin says he doesn't care. He made a joke about Danielle and Cornshit, I didn't catch it, but he and Shane are laughing hysterically. Shane has yet to take the vitamins, and Justin says don't take them, he'll get an ass fight. Justin says Monte just sees the plastics on the surface, and that Kryssie is so fucking cool. Justin starts counting votes, they wonder if it'll be a double eviction, and if it was it'd be Corny and Kryssie. Shane asks Alex, who's changing her laundry, when they vote.

Shane asks Justin if he wants Kryssie or Cornbread to leave, Justin says "NO! Cornbread." They run numbers, there are nine votes, and if they split three, three, three, Monte breaks the tie. Alex is totally stumped by the dryer. Pool game breaks up.

lurker   

Upstairs Morgan and Monte confab. Monte says Shane might be double-crossing him, you just don't know. Shane walks in, as if on cue. Monte says people know Kryssie is the target and it's awkward. Shane tells them that Justin is voting for Cornbread. Monte says they have the votes for Kryssie to go. Monte says "The King" aka, him, should come upstairs and let the house calm down. Barf. Monte says getting rid of Kryssie is one less negative vote for him and his crew. They agree Neeley is a wild card.

Shane leaves, Morgan stays. Monte says people will realize that he and Morgan are really close, not that there's anything going on. They say Shane makes them nervous, he is blatantly talking game with Justin. Monte has no idea where Jason's vote is. He's "going to get reads on him." They don't understand why people would hate Shelby.

Gotta run!

angelmi   

Morgan and Alex are upstairs with Monte trying to convince him to dump Shane and alliance with them. He is falling for it. They have convinced him that Shane is with Justin and Danielle and Jason. Shelby is in there now too. Shelby says you can't be HOH next week but we can and Monte says he will still have power.

Downstairs Neely is talking to Danielle and Scott.

And I just did my voting to get rid of CornBoob

Edited by angelmi

Shannon   

Monte told Morgan she was his new Shane, that Shane didn't seem trustworthy, then Shane knocks. But Shane wasn't listening outside the door, he should have. Then Alex shows up, then Shelby and Monte is so in love with his own voice & words, being a King and all, that he's telling them everything. What a douche.

angelmi   

JULIE is telling them about America's vote. They will not be told which one America's vote was for. CornCrowder is pissed off, if we put him there then we will be voting against him. Monte is not happy either. Monte says whoever America nominated is probably who they will vote and who ever gets HOH next don't bother to put me up America will.

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Nothing much is happening, Outside people outside, Inside people inside.

Shane and Scott agreed to vote out Cornbread.

Monte is trying to convince Morgan and the girls to vote out Kryssie.

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

7 pm RECAP time for BBOTT, the veto comp, Jason this is a live or die and he had to turn on his BB brain. He has to win the veto. Danielle helped him and the grocery boy was able to win the veto. He is proud to use It on his self. Monte says now his plan is screwed. He knew Jason was a huge threat. Monte saying it is either Shelby or Kryssie. Shane wants Danielle to stay. They are getting really close. Monte wants the person he puts to go home instead of Danielle and CB. Show Cornbread arguing with Shelby and DRing how much he hates her, and then he goes to Monte to try to get Monte to put up Shelby. At the veto meeting Jason saved himself and Monte nominated Kryssie, the rocker a shocker. Kryssie drs that she wants to throw up, she is a real enough person not to deal with this. Check out tomorrow's weekly show for the eviction.

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Jason was upstairs talking to Monte when it went to recaps and now he is back downstairs smoking. Alex and Whitney in the bathroom whispering. Danielle is eating and Justin is cooking. Shane watching her eat.

Patio Jason/Cornbread/Kryssie/Neely.

Hammock is Scott talking to Shelby about what a great player Danielle is, she knows a lot about BB.

Edited by angelmi