Sign in to follow this  
FistyHT

BBOTT Live Feed Recaps

tooletta   

Alex works her poses. Skippy encourages noise from the other HGs to encourage Alex.

More water, as another Skippy hoses things down.

WhetKnee is up, and she beings to wurk it.

Skippy is in the zone! He tells Whet to drape her hand over her stomach. Oh, that's never good.

Neely is up. Bring the sass!

tooletta   

Neely works for Skippy and gives him some good material. Skippy tells her that her "sparkle is wonderful".

And, she's done. Jason is up, and almost bites it into the pool. SO CLOSE.

Jason's wearing pink man shorts, as Skippy tells him to kill the muscle poses. Jason plays along.

Skippy says something about giving Jason a tongue sandwich. Um.

Scott's turn!

tooletta   

Scott is wearing the latest in BB resortwear. A Skippy has to bring over a color card to help out the camera, because Scott's skin is so white, it's not registering on the camera.

Scott makes a bunch of goofy poses, as the others egg him on. Skippy asks him not to fall in yet.

Scott gets a "well done" by Skippy.

Shane's turn. He poses like a goober and gets everyone laughing. Shane runs to get a scrunchie, and now has a manbun. Back to goofy poses.

TATTY is up next! She's already going on about her sleeves. She takes off her pants to reveal a very long thigh tattoo.

She's barefoot, and clearly uncomfortable with all of this. Now complaining of vertigo. Skippy reassures her he'll help guide her.

Tats: "This isn't what I'd wear for my band".

She's worried about falling in the pool, but sadly, does not. Tatty is done and runs for pants.

lurker   

Hi Toolie and Angel!

Scott had his turn, he is so furry! He almost fall in. Shane has his turn, and is clowning for the camera. The sun is in his eye and making him squinty. He gets his hair elastic and comes back for more pics with Skippy. Kryssie is next. She's wearing a cardigan over her swimsuit, as one does when one's tattoos aren't allowed on camera. Cornboobs is clowning in the background. He's gross.

Kryssie is done. They assemble for a group picture. Skippy is wearing a tie and everything! He's on the border between the HT and pool...wouldn't it be something if Skippy fell in?

angelmi   

HI Toolie and Lurker, Now they get in the ice cold water, So funny. Cornie in the back on a log, Danielle and Neely on back steps a plastic girl on Justin's back, Shelby on Shane's back, that is not going over well. Kryssie covered up as usual.

Edited by angelmi

tooletta   

hey ladies!

Skippy asks for a large blue ball as the men look at one another. Special accommodations need to be made for Tatty's sweater.

Skippy sounds kinda like Donald Trump as he yells at Danielle.

He tells Shelby to sit on the blue ball. Of course, she whines about this, and he basically tells her to suck it up, it's reality tv.

Except it's not. At all.

Shelby and Tatty Faux seem to be the only ones giving the Skippies any 'tude.

tooletta   

Monte and Shane have had to hold Alex and Whet on their shoulders for some time now, as everyone else gets into place.

Cornbread rides a pool log. It's taking a while to get this oh-so-casual pool party just so.

Skippy takes some test shots, and makes a few adjustments. Morgan is on Justin's shoulders.

You know what would be great? If this was actually an endurance comp, but they didn't know it.

lurker   

Scenes from a group picture: Skippy is very very bossy. And he can say Cornbread with a straight face. Cornbread gets in, and winces as the water is cold. I'm enjoying his wince a bit too much. Skippy is chiding the hammies to be careful and not fall in the pool. Thanks dad! Skippy says they're on a time crunch and gets them moving faster. Kryssie (or however you spell that) can't get in the water because she'd get her cardigan wet. Danielle has to lean into Cornpone, in she goes. Shelby and Jason head over and are placed by Skippy. Finally the hamsters are all set up to Skippy's apparent satisfaction. Now they're getting further instructions on poses. Skippy calls for the large blue ball. There's a joke there for those willing to go there, but I'm keeping this clean. Cornfuck (oops!) is straddling the blow up log in the pool, and Skippy calls for Shelby to sit on the big blue ball. Shelby's bikini bottoms have a seam that runs vertically up the back, so she always appears to have a wedgie. Who buys those?!

Anyway, some girls get on guys shoulders, and cabana boy Skippy waters the pool deck. Shelby gets a bucket instead of the big blue ball to sit on. The flash is on strobe, they're going to be blinded. Cornass is indeed straddling the blow up log for the photo. The internet is going to love that.

tooletta   

Skippy says it's a wrap as the hamsters scramble for towels, shoes, etc.

It's clearly not a wrap, though, as Skippy continues to order them around. Dude. A wrap means it's OVER.

A female skippy points out various items left around.

Microphones going back on.

ATTN FEED VIEWERS: Cornbread has his shirt back on, so it's safe to look now.

Very quiet and awkward as no one seems to know what's going on.

Monte thanks the photographer. Now they all try to get inside the house, but the door is locked. Awesome!

Edited by tooletta

tooletta   

The Plastics, minus Whet were in the BR, chatting about not trusting the boyz.

Whetknee, meanwhile is fairly right up Monte's butt, while she eats something. Probably Mussolini.

Now in the Tokyo, Jason says he's almost out of clothes. He feels he's wearing, like, four outfits a day.

They call Justin, "Mr. Fashionshow". Earlier someone had suggested Justin have an instagram account for his outfits. He took the opportunity to plug his DonCreole website.

And now he's singing. I'm sorry, but I do not enjoy his singing voice. Hamsters are very lazy. Talking about Rhianna, the lack of writing utensils, and nail polish.

Monte: I'm such a competitior.

You know who Monte is? He's Gaston.

Edited by tooletta

tooletta   

11:14 a.m. HT

Monte: I'm a grown man, I can take it.

He says he's going to win veto. He knows America is pissed, because he put Jason up. The "superfans". I mean, really.

Monte says he and Jason are the only safe ones, "ironically."

Justin is on the scene. Whet is still squarely up Gaston's ass. Cornbread has been a bit quieter since his nomination. Praise be all ye nations!

Monte: Me, myself, and I. Me, myself and I. Me, myself, and I.

#momlife calls. I post.

angelmi   

The Sisters were whispering again in Tokyo and they come up with different last names and names for their sister is Ashley not Alex. Scott catches them they cover by telling him it is plaid day and he says he will rock his plaid today. The plastics are in the lounge bitching about America's nominations and hoping they get to meet Julie when they are evicted. Danielle and Shane are showmancing in the hammock. Monte is exercising his big old muscle head. Just a leisure day today.

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Patio has Cornhull rocking and Kryssie still pissed about the photo shoot, Jason smoking and Scott playing both sides. Justin telling stories.

Jason was in the SR talking to Shelby and called to DR Then comes out and calls everybody to the LR for veto meeting.

Edited by angelmi

tooletta   

1 pm HT (Actually 1:02 BB was late.)

Jason gathers everyone in the LR for the VETO CEREMONY!

Edited by tooletta