Sign in to follow this  
FistyHT

BBOTT Live Feed Recaps

FistyHT   

The recap area is going to work a little differently for "Big Brother: Over the Top" than for a normal season. Since this is a new experience for all of us, we don't know exactly what to expect and Fisty might make some adjustments as we see how things are going. You just know FUG is going to make it difficult.

Because everything is happening live, recaps will all be in one thread. That means daily house happenings, the special DR segments, interviews, competitions, meetings/ceremonies and evictions will all be recapped here. It's unclear if some of those things will be shown on the feeds or in special videos posted on the side, so please be clear in your recaps what exactly you're watching.

If you're recapping something that happened at an earlier time, please note that at the top of your recap.

Screencaps and video links will also go in this thread.

We're going to try this out as a single recap thread for the entire season. The new Hamster Happenings thread will keep track of major details for each week and provide links to where you can start reading recaps of each major house event.

As always, do not post in this thread until the feeds go live Wednesday at 10 p.m. Eastern, 7 p.m. Pacific (unless something leaks before then).

Tsylyst   

Feeds start in four minutes with the houseguests entering the house live after some sort of intro from Julie. Unofficial Twitter accounts (but ones that are usually right) are saying Jason won the vote and will be the 13th houseguest, entering the house last.

Tsylyst   

Julie is welcoming us from in front of the house. She explains that for 65 days, 13 houseguests will be playing the game. It's her usual premiere spiel with a twist.

And it sounds like it's live because she's stumbling over words.

Julie's baby bump is showing more than usual in that red dress.

blah blah blah explanations of how it works, blah blah.

As a Kentuckian, Whitney Hogg irritates the living hell out of me. She says she's the "female Donny". Enough said.

Shane splits 2x4s with his bare hands (and bare chest.)

Edited by suncat7777777

7:01 HT

Well, didn't take them that long to be late starting anything. FUG, you had one job!

Can I just state by saying that it's weird seeing Julie on the Feeds? Like really weird. So weird that her gestating womb is cringing at the thought of being on such a small screen but then, it must hide the bump pretty well. That red dress is doing her no favors.

Julie gives us the usual spiel about the house being like no other. Then she tells us that we choose the winner. Can we choose no contest? That would rock. BUT FIRST: Julie tells us that we can affect the game and hints that we can by saying nothing whatsoever.

Welcome to Loud Whispering: Fall Edition: Over the Top!

Tsylyst   

We are going to have "an impact in nominations, evictions and game-changing twists all season long," Julie says.

Now it's the usual HG introductions.

Whitney is annoying as hell. Her accent is AWFUL. "I consider myself the female Donny."

Die.

tooletta   

Wow, the internet really does add 10 pounds.

Julie's opening gig is over, and we're meeting the HGs, via an intro bio.

Whitney~ suuuper annoying voice.

Shane~ I like doing roofing. I don't practice being a Jehovah's Witness anymore. I'm a moron.

Neely!

Tsylyst   

"I change hair like most people change underwear," Neeley says.

Also, she'll date anyone that has money. Because "that's what I care about, honey!"

Um...

tooletta   

Neely is my fave so far.

Cornbread is up next. He won the redneck olympics belly flop 3X in a row.

Shelby has serious vocal fry and she needs to be the first one to go. She's a twit.

Tsylyst   

"I started power lifting because I lost a bunch of weight and had a lot of empty skin to fill. ... Now I can probably dead lift your grandma."

Thanks, Kryssie. Nice to meet you. I'm pretty sure my grandma would empty her diaper on you.