Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Alex Willett - Animation designer

I really like her. She's probably my pick to win this season which means she'll go down in flames. She's a longtime fan, she has a plan, the only problem might be her sister. She might bring her down in flames.

Shannon   

Her sister is in with her but she's going to miss her family? She has more family there than most other people get.

hefgypsy   

Did the sisters know that they were coming into the house? Seems like they didn't as I watch them try to ignore each other.

tooletta   

I don't know. In an interview, Alex said she would not be happy if her sister came on the show. I caught whiff of a red flag when she said that. Hopefully we'll get to see them get some alone time. And then claw each other's eyes out!

Edited by tooletta

Tsylyst   

Their intros at the start of the feeds were very heavy on talking about each other, so they must have at least had a clue.

tooletta   

They are sitting next to each other right now, and I think there's a very strong resemblance, so I keep waiting on another HG to comment on it. There are also certain similar mannerisms.

Shannon   

Morgan looked excited to see Alex walk in but Alex acted like she was not too happy about seeing Morgan. I didn't pay any attention to them after the initial walk in, so don't know what happened later. I was paying more attention to Buford (Cornbread) saying his name was Chad when it's Michael. I don't know if his middle name is Chad, and they used to call him Chad or if for some reason he thinks he's too well known as Michael??? Oh the exciting secrets of BBOT! Sorry, I went off topic.

jerrye25   

"start the paranoia"

She knows how to get on America's good side...which is a good strategy to employ this season. Good for her.

So, did Alex cheat in the comp or not? Lots of photos showing her bracing the "sword" with her right hand from inside the pocket of her sweatshirt and rumors that TPTB are reviewing and that is why she hasn't gotten her HOH room yet.

Myself, I don't think TPTB give a rat's ass if she cheated or not and the delay in her getting her room is the skeleton crew of skippies they've hired for this mini-season can't get her room put together any faster.