Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Kryssie Ridolfi - Waitress

Shannon   

I didn't vote for Kryssie to get the care package, but she's probably safe as she won't save anyone connected to Monte...I hope. That was my reason for my pick, someone who won't help Monte. The sisters don't bother me as they are not backing Monte, they are using his fool ass, but I didn't vote for them to receive it either.

She is irritating me with her all knowing, holier than thou demeanor. She is Good, her side is Good, Monte is the Debil Shelby is the Debil. The other side is so morally deficient they must be gotten out of the house immediately for the sake of humanity. She and Jason pontificate endlessly late at night about their superiority and wonder how Casting could subject them to these deviants.

She gossips constantly under the guise of a mother figure just giving advice and enlightenment. (And she gossips about things that haven't actually been shown to have any basis in fact, just her suppositions that she passes off as facts and the other kids on her "side" are gullible enough to buy)

Now I am not a Monte fan, but I don't think he's criminally insane..... at least any more than the rest of them.

tooletta   

Would it kill her to run a comb through her hair once in a while?

This week is going to be unbearable.

Kryssie the entire hour after Shane's eviction: "Backdooring is wrong! He was a person! You shouldn't get excited over crushing a person's dreams! You shouldn't make thus personal!"

Kryssie after winning HoH: "I'm so excited to backdoor Alex to show Scott how it feels!"

And that is what we call HypoKryssie.

angelmi   

I thought I was the only one grossed out that she does not shower or wash her nasty hair, her roots looks gross and if she would wash it they would not look as bad.

tooletta   

Speaking of hair... her boyfriend made her a hair bracelet!? Out of hair he pulled out of a hairbrush.

Guh-ross. I want to hurl.

hefgypsy   

I thought I was the only one grossed out that she does not shower or wash her nasty hair, her roots looks gross and if she would wash it they would not look as bad.

Wait. She doesn't shower? Details please. Ugh.

Shannon   

I could have missed one, but I've only heard of her showering twice since the show started. Add in all the gas she blows all day & night, she really needs a shower every day at least.

angelmi   

It just went to her for a second today after they got the clothes, I did not see water running and Neely was upstairs in the HOH shower, so if she showers it is after midnight when I am gone I have never seen her take a shower. Justin is in there all the time. She just keeps spraying her hair and ratting it up and putting that stupid flower in it.

I did a quick look through Tweets and it looks as f she showered on October 2nd for the first time and again yesterday afternoon.

If you're home alone well OK, but she's in close proximity to other people 24/7. You'd think she might shower more often just out of common courtesy.

The thing that bugs me is that she wears those tight leggings all day and then sleeps in them as well. Yeast must worship her as their Queen.

Edited by MockTurtle

tooletta   

That's probably why she was mortified when the others went through her laundry. She knew how badly it stunk.

Also, Mock, I just barfed. Thanks.

hefgypsy   

Holy crap. That is disgusting. If I rarely showered in 'real life', I would certainly make sure to shower in the house knowing feeders are watching and commenting. I'm surprised no one in the house has said anything to her. Remember when Ken didn't wash his hands? The house has a meeting to confront him. My how times have changed.