Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Danielle Lickey - Pre-school teacher

Shannon   

She talks about them, makes things up about them, lays around on Shane, brags, and is in general, unlikable. At this point I don't think anyone is jealous that she has Shane, he's pretty much a dud.

So the only thing different about her and them is that she lays around on the human equivalent of a pillow?

Edited by CripesAlmighty

I'm trying to understand something.

I understand that MonTMe targeted Danielle because Shane was giving her more attention. Why do the rest of the plastics hate her so much? It seems like they could have had an unbeatable alliance if they had just been nice to her.

I think that her showmance with Shane means that she can't be trusted as part of an all-girl alliance so the Plastics rejected her on that basis. Also, and sad to say, that as the prettiest girl in the house they feel insecure about her power over the guys and she did nothing to put them at ease by flipping Monte's noms the very first week. Also, her social game is tied up exclusively with Shane plus the Island of Misfit Toys so, unlike Neely or even Kryssie for that matter, none of the girls on the other side of the house knows her at all. Once you pick someone as a target, the natural thing is to vilify them, so that's what they've done with her. She can do no right.

For her own part, she's an idiot to just lay around with her limbs all entangled with Shane's 24/7. Their showmance is all the more reason she should have been reaching out to the other side of the house and making relationships there. At this rate they're are turning out to be a way less disgusting Amanda/McCrae,

Shannon   

You have to go by degrees, while the plastics are on hyper today from their big loss and Monte's proof of worthlessness, most the time it's Dani going big and most likely, soon, going home. She has no filter, no self-awareness, and feels so entitled to be the winner and flop around like a fish, that it doesn't occur to her that she has to work with these people for a couple of months. She's just Monte, different gender/other side of the house, but just as clueless. She has taken the Over The Top part of the title to mean go nuts.

Tsylyst   

8:41 HT

Guess who's full of it now? That would be Danielle, declaring that America likes her. Umm, no, America hates Monty. Huge difference.

Huge difference, agreed! From what I read around the Web the past couple of days, there was a big effort to flip America's vote the other direction because viewers aren't here for the showmance. I wouldn't be surprised if Shane and Danielle end up as Have Nots next week. Or better yet, just Danielle because she'll complain complain complain about it and they won't be able to sleep together if only one of them is a Have Not.

hefgypsy   

This girl is the biggest baby ever. HYSTERICAL crying after losing the veto comp. Voting her out. She's ridiculous.

(I hope Shane doesn't talk Justin into using the veto on her.)

Tsylyst   

Every time I turn on the feeds, she is laying down and hiding her face like BB won't see that she's napping against the rules. When she's awake, all she does is whine...often about not being able to nap.

She'll have plenty of time to nap when she's evicted.

Shannon   

That was fun, Justin couldn't have gone slower, she lost anyway, and there she was...Rachel crying in the bushes because people wouldn't hand her the game. Sadly they are trying to backdoor Shane, who does need to go, but I really hope Dani goes this week.

AVorlon   

Tonight, Jason seemed to give up on Danielle as a lost cause. He told Scott that his side of the house would go ahead and vote her out.

They were trying to figure out who should break the news to her and when. They want Shane to do it, whenever it's a good time.

I must be hormonal because I actually felt bad for Danielle when Justin picked her for the comp and then she knew it was all over and started sobbing. I don't mind the crying - at least she didn't say anything awful to anyone. She just cried and she didn't want to be seen but there was nowhere to hide.

Today I must be all better because she was cuddled up on the couch outside with Shane (as usual) telling an extreeeemely long and boring story about how she was given good fortune because she gave some leftovers to a homeless person and I wanted to tell her to shut the eff up and go home.

I don't think she warrants all the hate she gets (the Plastic girls are every bit as petty and are obsessed with hating her) but I'm tired of her and her lack of anything interesting to say or do on the feeds. Sucking face and humping on night vision don't count. She's so very immature sounding (especially for a mom) and self-obsessed. I won't miss her.

If she let her dog die of neglect, I fear for her child. Luckily it seems other family members are there to step in.

Her voice gets louder and louder in the backyard at night, trying to over talk the others needing to tell her pointless and boring stories. She also tries to redirect the attention to her by randomly screaming out "OMG my finger is numb, looklooklook, I can't move it! OMG! or "OMG I have a cramp in my leg! Just now! A cramp! " It finally gets so loud and annoying with Jason and Kristie trying to be heard and yelling over her that I find myself switching to Scott solitarily washing dishes, or the plastics sleeping.....

tlh9   

I saw the recap last night, which mentioned, that a couple of days ago, she had told about how she had let her dog die of neglect... I think it was one of DC20's recaps?

First of all... that's horrifying, and it makes her a reprehensible, despicable, disgusting human being. Period.

What's-his-Name last season and his dumb-ass college friends trying to set a goat on fire was bad enough, but this... this takes prolonged and/or repeated cruelty, a deep-seated meanness, and a lack of even a shred of empathy or compassion whatsoever... and again, over a prolonged period of time. Corey, I guess it was, and his stupid friends probably at least had the excuse of a drunken night or something with their one-time escapade.

Second of all, why on *earth* would she admit that to anyone? She obviously feels little if any remorse. Or, is trying to justify or rationalize it somehow by telling it.

I did a "search" on the recap thread to see if I could find a post recounting her "story"... but I couldn't. Anyone remember the gist of it (other than the obvious?)

She can literally die in a fire, and I would not care.

angelmi   

I was half asleep and heard her say she left it on the patio with regular dog food but it only liked Blue Buffalo and she did not know it was not eating the regular dog food and it starved to death. I dont think she did it on purpose but the tweets went crazy about her being a dog killer. Now the plastics are super jealous of her for being offered $10000 for a picture of her with a car. She talks too much and should just keep her mouth shut. DR has warned her not to talk about family since she did not get any releases and can not even talk about her son because the father did not sigh a release. He also made a comment about saving her child support to use for a party. She says she is a pre school teacher but talks about working at Star bucks. I really tried to like her since the girls hated her so bad, and tried to like the showmance still I saw her on top of Shane one night. That is when I started hating Rachel/Brendon, Lydia/Jessie, Paulie/Zak, Nicole/Corey. They needed to keep it sweet like Jeff and Jordan. To me they are still strangers on a first date and on cameras.

Shannon   

Her son's father seems to be Steven Nelson who is a player for the Kansas City Chiefs, and supposedly she gets a good bit of child support, which she brags about spending on herself. She can't help herself, the second she looks like a human being, she opens her big mouth and brags about something that is usually not complimentary to herself and makes her look like a bitch. I find it hard to believe that anyone who has that much going for her (according to her) would need to brag & lie as much as she does. She also, like Nicole, seems to have a balance problem that requires her to lay down on or under a man, else she disappears and has no identity.