Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Jen II

chrysana   

What ever happened to that unitard?

Maybe Dick threw it on the roof? Or better yet maybe the producers stole it to have it framed and added to the wall of memories. Isn't there a frame of the infamous toothbrush on the wall in there?

What ever happened to that unitard?

Well, it certainly is NOT in my closet if that's what you're thinking. No, sir, not in there. *hums*

Actually, and I don't know if your question is serious or not, Tsy, but I saw Jen holding the uni yesterday or the day before.

Jenbot doesn't suck. Yay!

(Don't dis my Jenbot love! I haven't had anybody to root for since Nakomis. That thing with Kaysar was strictly sexual.)

Is it me, or does Jen often sound like she has tonsil/adenoidal issues?? She's got the PHLEGM!!

I noticed this too. Is it related to her ear infection?

bttrcup   

I think that her game play has left a lot to be desired. She had an opportunity when the house became violently anti-DICK! to worm her way back with certain people in the LNC5. Instead, she hung around with DICK!, Dani and Zach, thus associating herself with the pariah that is DICK!

But why would she want to worm her way into an alliance of five, when she'd be the first one they'd all turn on? That's like no alliance at all. Not one of LNC5 would pick her as their number one alliance-mate - but Dani and Zach? They just might.

At this point I think she's smart to strengthen her relationships with individuals and forget about getting into the middle of that alliance - she'd just be the bottom person on the LNC totem pole, and that's not a good position at all.

chrysana   

At this point I think she's smart to strengthen her relationships with individuals and forget about getting into the middle of that alliance - she'd just be the bottom person on the LNC totem pole, and that's not a good position at all.

At this point individuals is a much better strategy. It will most likely help her if/when she hits final 2. Also it puts her in the position of not being in an alliance so not such a threat, but liked/tolerated by most so not one to target.

After some mishaps at the start of the game she's playing hard. go Jen go!!

ff174   
At this point I think she's smart to strengthen her relationships with individuals and forget about getting into the middle of that alliance

I may have stated it poorly, but what you wrote is what I meant. I don't think that she could go to the five as a group and ask to be a part of their alliance. However, if she were to try to strengthen her relationship with a couple of members, (Jameka and Jess come to mind) she may prove a valuable asset to them when the five start to cannibalize each other.

I think that Zach has a similar opportunity, also.

chrysana   
At this point I think she's smart to strengthen her relationships with individuals and forget about getting into the middle of that alliance

I may have stated it poorly, but what you wrote is what I meant. I don't think that she could go to the five as a group and ask to be a part of their alliance. However, if she were to try to strengthen her relationship with a couple of members, (Jameka and Jess come to mind) she may prove a valuable asset to them when the five start to cannibalize each other.

I think that Zach has a similar opportunity, also.

but does Zach have enough game to take advantage of this opportunity?

tpen   

I don't think so...I've noticed since LOOOOOONNNGGG before Slop-Dump-A-Rama.

Why do the people in the house hate Jen so much?

They are all horrible people or BB would not have chosen them.

Carol and Kail may have been the only normal people to have entered BB.

sbell111   
I don't think so...I've noticed since LOOOOOONNNGGG before Slop-Dump-A-Rama.

They are all horrible people or BB would not have chosen them.

Carol and Kail may have been the only normal people to have entered BB.

Sadly, I think most of these people are 'normal'.

Take a bunch of normal people and lock them down. Add just a few people with faulty compasses and watch the normals change their behavior. Some will become completely introverted and withdraw from the group and a few will fight for what they know is right, but most will adapt to what they see as the group norm. In a game like BB, the withdraw and 'fight for right' impulses are further stunted because of fear of getting voted out if one doesn't interact and 'get along'.

hab   

Frankly, I haven't had any use for her after the whole thing about her crying over her picture, for goodness sake. Then, when she was HoH, she took down HER MOTHER'S PICTURE because SHE (JEN) didn't like how she looked. I don't think she's dumb, but I have no use for vanity.

chrysana   

Frankly, I haven't had any use for her after the whole thing about her crying over her picture, for goodness sake. Then, when she was HoH, she took down HER MOTHER'S PICTURE because SHE (JEN) didn't like how she looked. I don't think she's dumb, but I have no use for vanity.

That's what started my dislike for her. However, when faced with the other houseguests and her ability to ignore Dick's ranting at her I'm starting to liking her and hoping for a win. A long shot win right now but I'm more on her side than anyone else's. I don't hear her saying nasty comments about others in the house even though they can't wait to trash her.

Edited by chrysana

Yeah, and ED's silly name-dropping aside, Jen comes off to me as far and away the most fame-whorish of the fame whores. I can still see most of the others as "normal," albeit, totally unlikable, people. Jen is a characterbot.

Still, I like her better than most of them, primarily because I hate the way those nasty people treat her and I love the way she is able to handle it.