rappy

Site & Show Questions

Tsylyst   

Damn right. And if anyone was wondering why the info box was jumping all around the page a few minutes ago, that was me fixing some glitches that popped up earlier tonight.

___

On another note, one of our members is having trouble logging in. The member has tried unbookmarking/rebookmarking and nada. Has anyone else had this difficulty, or have suggestions?

Tsy, the info box is missing for me now in IE and the Fisty logo is right over the "Logged in as Ellecious (Log Out). It works for me in Firefox, just wondering what's up with IE since I use it more. I have tried rebooting etc, but it didn't solve the problem.

Tsylyst   

Ellecious, make sure that at the bottom of the page you have the site's skin set to "IPB 2.1 Default" not "IPB Default Skin." There is a dropdown list with those things on it.

Changing those settings makes things go jenky.

I just did that and got very excited because the info box was gone. When I logged in to post, it got wonky again. :( So logged out=works fine and logged in=wonky with no info box!

Magpie   

OK, I think I found and fixed the problem in your account. Try again and let me know if it worked, please.

MrsGryn   

Early warning system to let you know if you're on the mac for continual rule violations. The truth is, we hardly ever have to use it or ban anyone. Other than jerrye25, that is. It comes with the forum software.

epantha   

Thanks! The reason I asked is because I don't see this on other profiles. Have I done something against the rules?

Tsylyst   

No, it's invisible to everyone except the mods/admins and the user themselves. In short, posters can't see each others' warn levels.