rappy

Site & Show Questions

OK, I think I found and fixed the problem in your account. Try again and let me know if it worked, please.

Yes, it works! Thanks! :)

I'll never try the other skin again, EVER!

I am confused about the location of the "House." I thought it was in Studio City, but then recappers and others keep referring to Disneyland as being north of the house, and other things that confuzzle me so..

Is the house in Studio City? Is Disneyland in Anaheim? Is my map of Southern California upside down?

siandam   

I'm getting confuzzled about the nicknames again.

I read Skeletor and I think Danielle - 'cause she's the skinniest of the skinnies. But then I realize that Skeletor is really Dick! I think?

I know that I've complained about this before, but it can't only be me. I caught up with the action of the house and I can actually recognize all the hamsters and their names. I just really think it's still too early to not use actual names or easily recognizable nicknames, like Waamber for example.

I'm getting confuzzled about the nicknames again.

I read Skeletor and I think Danielle - 'cause she's the skinniest of the skinnies. But then I realize that Skeletor is really Dick! I think?

I know that I've complained about this before, but it can't only be me. I caught up with the action of the house and I can actually recognize all the hamsters and their names. I just really think it's still too early to not use actual names or easily recognizable nicknames, like Waamber for example.

I've not been shy with sharing my feelings on the topic. Too early for nicknames. And I was reading Skeletor as Daniele as well - DICK! would be Skeletor-Daddy.

Fujiko   

How do the RSS feeds work?

I tried adding HamsterTime to my Google homepage (thank you, Tsylyst!) and I get three links that say "Current BB8 House Standings", but all of them go back to my homepage.

Thanks! -Fujiko

Tsylyst   

How do the RSS feeds work?

I tried adding HamsterTime to my Google homepage (thank you, Tsylyst!) and I get three links that say "Current BB8 House Standings", but all of them go back to my homepage.

Thanks! -Fujiko

On your Google homepage: Instead of clicking the link itself, click the plus sign (+) next to the link and it should expand to show the latest standings. Each time the gadget updates, the link will say "Current BB8 House Standings" because that's what the feed is telling it to call the link. If you click the down arrow on the top bar of the HT gadget and "Edit Settings" so that only one item is shown, that will be the most recent one.

I should also note that Google gadgets sometimes "hiccup" and give you a "Information is temporarily unavailable" message. Just give it a few minutes and it should show up. That's a Google issue, as far as I know, not a feed issue.

Sorry if this is covered in a FAQ but I had a question on the web and ShoToo live broadcast.

During the Amber & Mike date, Amber waked in the house for a second and mentioned that a producer said Dick is probably waiting to go outside and smoke, then the ShoToo feed cut to a control room shot with text at the bottom saying stay tuned for more live video.

Is this a common thing they do on the live web feeds when they players discuss something they are not supposed to or a event is being held for showing on CBS?

Thanks for any info.

Moved from the General Discussion thread. -Tsy

Edited by Tsylyst