rappy

Site & Show Questions

441 posts in this topic

Thanks so much jerrye25. I did what you suggested and it worked! Now I can flashback at will!

Is Fisty's Playground going live the same time as the Live Feeds? It's not giving me the option to post there.

Someone probably screwed the permissions up when he was reopening everything. *cough*me*cough*

I'll take a look.

ETA: Should be fixed.

Given this thread hasn't seen activity since almost a year ago, surely I'm missing an entire section which covers the details on the site upgrade (yes, I do think it's an upgrade!).  This morning was the first time I cared to use the Flashback feature on the feeds.  Unfortunately, unless the recapper had included the time in their post (thank you!), it's hard to know the time to flashback because our posts reference time like Facebook (1 hr ago, about 17 hours ago, 1 day ago, etc).  Is there a site setting where we could have the timestamps display in actual HH:MM:SS AM/PM format?

Upgrade tour

As for the time thing, that's a good idea. I'll poke around, but I probably won't click anything until Tsy says it's OK. 

ETA: Found it! If you hover your mouse over the "Posted 7 minutes ago", etc., at the top of a post, it will show you the date and time. 

Fancy!  Thanks for the tip, Magpie - if I wasn't so SLOWOLD, I'd have figured that out myself.