Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Will "Fluffy" Wahl - Vinaka - High School Student

uaintjak   

He's a smart kid who made a good decision, until dumbshit Ken fucked it up. Having said that...no one is dumber than a smart kid.

MrsGryn   

He's not a kid! He's a grown up! And he's going to pout and gripe about it until you recognize it!

Ah, well. Fluffy is 18, bright, and loves the game. I'll give him a pass on a lot of stuff because...18.

I think it would be interesting to see him play the game again in like ten years when he's had some time to develop some degree of maturity. For right now, after this season, I can do with not seeing him again.

I could have seen him and Mom on Amazing Race. I get he's been watching this his whole life, but he's not blowing me away with his game play and if you aren't amazing at anything at this point, you aren't going to win. Other than being 18 and in high school, why would anyone vote for him right now?

I'm trying to figure out why he's already obsessing about wanting to be seen as making a "big move". They're in the part of the game when those who make "big moves" are "big targets". Someone who has watched the game his whole life ought to recognize that his best move is to subtly encourage people to make moves for him... Not stamping his feet like a spoiled child and whining that no one sees him.

I'm sure Sunday will explain it to him when the game is over.

uaintjak   

Sunday is still too flush with her "get rid of Jessica" strategy having worked.

I'm trying to figure out why he's already obsessing about wanting to be seen as making a "big move".

Maybe his mommy gave him the idea. He didn't start saying that until she came to the island.

Good riddance.

I watched his Ponderosa video last night and it kinda drove home why he was a bad match for this game. Everyone on the jury decided for fun to tell him a fake occupation as a joke. The next day, they told him the truth and he was offended by the joke.

Wait, what? How is it none of them ever discussed what they do for a living? I might buy most of the kid's table since their jobs pretty much all sounded fake as hell, but once they merged there were actual jobs being had.