Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Adam Klein - Vinaka - Homeless Shelter Manager

Maybe I'm just being unobservant but every time the last two or three episodes that someone starts the train of thought of "Adam is an asshole" or "Adam is a jerk" or "Adam is unreliable," we never get any footage backing up said claim. Hell, most of the time, it seems like they give us footage that displays the exact opposite. I'll admit, he is playing pretty hard but, outside of saying nothing about Taylor hiding food, nothing is screaming untrustworthy.

uaintjak   

Well except there was that one time where he tried to make an alliance with the Douchebros, and that time he got busted looking for an idol, and that time his NerdSistas Zeke and the ugly nervous one thought he was acting shady and he was, indeed, acting shady by sneaking around playing too hard.

Plus, he just comes off as rat-like. Maybe because he always has to be on guard in case a hobo tries to shank him or whatever, but there you go.

Jade   

And, he takes an excessively unsettling amount of pleasure in the act of flamboyantly rubbing people's noses in their misfortune.

The label of narcissist would be too kind for him.

tooletta   

Adam made a really smart move by giving Jay the advantage. Should take a target off him and put it squarely on GrouperFace, (tm Disneypro)

Also, I thought it was so. freaking. awesome. how he took the spotlight off Will's Big Move by using his idol. It may have been wasted, but it was a great way to curry more favor.

The whole thing with his mom was heartbreaking.

MrsGryn   

And something I like about Adam is not using his mother's illness as an "advantage" in the game. I cried a lot while watching the show last night, and his raw emotion was a huge part of that.

After last night, Adam has a much better chance of winning if he gets to final three. He's lucky enough at this point that even Hannah seems to have a bigger target on her back than him. Only Sunday has a less likely chance of seeing her name come up at Tribal at this point.

uaintjak   

I should like Adam. He's a good person, he has a legit sob story, he's smart, and he has good instincts. But for some reason I can't quite put my finger on, he bugs. I do like his bromance with the tranny though.

tooletta   

I still love him. Even when I was mad at him, I was still in his corner. He can be a bit annoying at times, but no more than anyone else I know.

uaintjak   

Still can't stand him. He played really well and deserved the win, but I think he also got a lot of credit he didn't merit from the jury, especially Caveman Lawyer.

I'm with you Jak. I thought that was absolutely horrible that Chris would say everybody needs to vote for Adam. I think he did that more out of bitterness towards Ken than anything else. Also, call me a heartless bitch, but I'm so over everybody thinking that they deserve to win because they've had some kind of thing happen in their life. And I'm really over people who the sympathy card to manipulate other people. It's just shameful.

MrsGryn   

I had such hopes that he would not play that card but boy howdy did he pull it out at the exact opportune time.