Adam Klein - Vinaka - Homeless Shelter Manager

gforce   

28435106043_c8a78cb9e0.jpg

Adam Klein

Tribe Designation: Vanua (Millennials)
Current Residence: San Francisco

Photo courtesy CBS.COM

buffyvol   

Well, if we get a reward challenge that's for a case of almost expired, store brand creamed corn, he'll be the one to beat.

tooletta   

I didn't hate him after reading his full bio. He hates mustaches, so that's a good start.

Edited by tooletta

knewb   

I liked him based on his behavior in the first episode. Seemed like a normal guy, no really irritating qualities. Yet.

uaintjak   

Meh. He talked a lot and I still have no opinion on him, so that makes me hate him a little.

The more I think about it, the smarter Adam's vote was. Figgy was the biggest binder of that Millenial Alliance. True, the two guys and Michelle will stick together but what are the chances that Michella, Hannah, and Zeke will? Michelle made it clear that they're cannon fodder at the reward. I feel like this is going to be an interesting merge.

MrsGryn   

And I think Jay might be up for grabs anyway if he senses the wind is blowing in a better direction.

When Hannah tells you you're flying off the handle, you should probably take notice. Hopefully he calms down next week, otherwise his own side has no reason not to vote him out.

uaintjak   

I've decided not to like him anymore. His whole attitude grated on me this episode. Plus I didn't learn his name until now, so I wasn't very attached anyway.

MrsGryn   

Played way too hard this week. He out paranoid-ed David, which is saying something.

I'm reserving the right to continue to like him if he dials it down and is able to adapt his strategy of being an idiot.