Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Justin "Jay" Starrett - Vinaka - Real Estate Agent

gforce   

28947450392_15faabb400.jpg

Justin "Jay" Starrett

Tribe Designation: Vanua (Millennials)
Current Residence: Fort Lauderdale, Fla.

Photo courtesy CBS.COM

He says he's most like Russell which makes me instantly not care about him but then also Woo. Could you choose two people more radically different to play this game?

Shannon   

I thought it was a woman too, had to take a good look three times before I saw the male in him.

I thought he looked like a woman first too, but now I'm seeing John Leguizamo in his face.

ETA… wait, I changed my mind. Benjamin Bratt.

Edited by nixiechick

knewb   

It's a 3-way tie between him, Figgy and Taylor for most hated. What a conceited, entitled POS.

ahab1013   

Hey, bro, it's so bro to be bro'ing with you this season bro, don't lose your bro not-bro'ing with some of those not bros.

That whole stare-down thing with Michaela at tribal was shockingly cold...like Dahmer levels of cold. Now that Ficky is gone, he's my new person to hate.

MrsGryn   

Oh, I don't know. Her glare at him was pretty intense. I thought he looked like he was trying to keep from shitting his pants.

Jay has a real chance at winning the game right now if anyone lets him get to the end. He still has an idol in his pocket that everyone knows about. Unless the legacy advantage is a Immunity Nullifier, he's probably safe until Final Four because people on his side keep making themselves bigger targets. Will has moved to the front of the line and David is still there to take a potential bullet by proxy. Factoring in that he earned Adam's vote if he gets to Final Tribal and the guaranteed votes in Taylor and Michelle, he's close to winning it all.