Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Ken McNickle - Vinaka - Model

tooletta   

Ken had my favorite moment of the episode. "Yeah."

Also, I enjoy looking at him. A lot.

Is it weird I have a soft spot for him after hearing kids used to rag on him for his name? He's obviously pretty and the Ken doll, where's Barbie thing would get old fast. Trust me, I know. My name is Cherilyn, it's the singer Cher's real name. And you know how many times I've been asked where Sonny is? I also apparently looked a lot like Monica Lewinsky at the height of that scandal and had more than a few guys scream her name at me back in the day. Plus, I like that he is weirdly playing the game.

MrsGryn   

My love for Kendoll grows. He was protecting his junk during the blindfold challenge! That was so awesome to watch, and he STILL ran into a pole and got whacked in the nuts. However, his comments at tribal council were the best. "well developed two week relationship" was hilarious, along with that fake doubletake when Figgy revealed the worst kept secret since Jay found the idol.

uaintjak   

Yeah, he's quite awesome all around, especially around the eyes (my eyes).

tooletta   

KEN. Dude. Just sit there and look pretty. Silence really suits you.

Meanwhile, hellllooo, brother William...

MrsGryn   

Honestly, what a colossally dumb move! What was going through his head, besides the wind? And I have to give it up to his alliance mates. None of them reacted much outwardly. But seriously, what a fucking moron.

gforce   

I was talking to someone about this today, and they wondered if perhaps he at that point that he was in danger, could not consider Will reliable any more at all, and set about to blow Will's game up and get him out. If it was though, he went about it poorly.

That was so insanely stupid, I would have been perfectly okay if he had been voted off because of it. SO STUPID! After that move, I'm not sure I'll be bummed when he does get voted off.

uaintjak   

I don't see a scenario where Ken wins, unless maybe he's against Hannah and/or Brett, and even then it'll be tough. He's spent too much time in David's shadow.