Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Bret LaBelle - Vinaka - Police Sergeant

tlh9   

Me and my aunt, too. I was like, "What the hell did he just say???"

I never would have guessed in a million years.

Tsylyst   

I kinda like Bret. He seemed to be thinking smart going into tribal so he had that going for him. Also, he's apparently gay. I would not have guessed.

tlh9   

I'd forgotten all about that. I guess I hadn't been to Bret's thread in a while. One of the downsides of full-time school... along with not having time to make home-made pies for Thanksgiving. Frozen pies are okay but just not the same.

Anyways, Bret. Myself, I kinda like the guy. Or at least I don't find him objectionable in any serious way. And I think he's playing a fairly good game, while remaining fairly low-key.

Also, this seems to be one of the better seasons of Survivor in a while... there's people I like, people I don't, the game-play is pretty good by a good number of people instead of having too many bumps-on-logs, and there's been unexpected and interesting things from time to time.

uaintjak   

At this point, he's as big a goat as Sunday, but no one realizes it.

MrsGryn   

Not even him. But he is also well-liked by the jury, so depending on the bitterness quotient, he does have a chance.

You got that right jak! He may be a cop and he may be a big guy but at the end of the day he's still just a bitchy queen.

gforce   

He did seem to have swallowed some sour grapes at his eviction (and in the jury). He didn't seem to complain too much though.