Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Amber II

ff174   

Oy is correct. She's the second HG to get a second thread.

If we ignore her by not posting, is there a chance that she may go away?

Here's some "meshugana" (sp?) humor in honor of our [least] favorite anti-semite:

'Last time I saw a mouth like that..it had a HOOK in it.'

Thank you, Rodney Dangerfield!

gunshyne   

Here's some "meshugana" (sp?) humor in honor of our [least] favorite anti-semite:

'Last time I saw a mouth like that..it had a HOOK in it.'

Thank you, Rodney Dangerfield!

That has got to be the funniest thing I have read all week.

I saw a you tube of a tiff between AmNazi & Jam.

It wasn't much just AmNazi being the stupid bitch that she is. I never saw it recapped. Did anyone else see it?

issycat   

Does Amber have a perm? Because that doesn't look like natural curl.

You think she paid money to get hair like that?

Shannon   

I just looked at the polls on CBS and it seems everyone who voted for who they like and who should win, hates Ambore to pieces.

I just looked at the polls on CBS and it seems everyone who voted for who they like and who should win, hates Ambore to pieces.

Hmph...you mean CBS isn't skewing America's opinion of her at all?? Of course...what do they have to work with?

gunshyne   

Amber really does use her crying for attention. My proof, she is sniffling at KT table, no one pays her any mind. She gets up goes to bedroom, starts her thing. Nobody cares. When no one showed up to coddle her she gets up & goes back to KT. And is not crying. When AmNazi has no audience she doesn't seem to be all blubbery.

**OGG......if you can hear me over Jameka's pleas for mercy, please let this witch be gone this week.

I have never heard her say she misses her daughter or cry for her daughter until tonight. I think the crying is an act. she wants the sympathy vote to win. or she thinks all the crying makes her seem genuine. "Jenuine"

chrysana   

I dunno...I just don't think she's a good enough actress for that...I truly think she is manic. Clinically speaking.

agree.

She may have wandering the house wanting attention while she cried, but there is no way that girl is psychologically sound.

chrysana   

I'm still trying to figure out how her 5 year old daughter is starting the 3rd grade...

that's what I thought I heard too and was confused. I can't believe that Amber would have a genius child who's already skipped a few grades.