Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Paul Abrahamian - A wonderful bird is the Paulican, his beard can hold more than his belly can

Magpie   

I agree with Shannon and Jade. Da voted for Nicole because she's a vet, and I'm very pleased that James didn't make Final 2. I can live with Nicole winning, though I'd have rather Paul did. Here's to All Stars!

(I'm not at all sure that Paul would have beat James, so I'm not going to say he should have taken James. I could NOT accept a James win!)

Tsylyst   

He's still a little shocked by the way the vote went down, but he acknowledges that it's because not everyone liked his behavior. Plus, he's being pretty gracious about Nicole's win:

“I definitely think Nicole worked very hard and had a very good game. Personally, I think I did a little bit more but if that’s what the jury decided then that’s what the jury decided. I don’t think that should take away (from) her win. She worked hard this season and congrats to her.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/22/big-brother-18-paul-abrahamian-ew-morning-live-podcast

issycat   

I think using the c-word cost Paul $450K. I think it's the reason Natalie and Da voted for Nicole. All he had to do was apologize when he was questioned by the jury but instead he stood by the word as that just being his personality. $450,000 because he couldn't say sorry for one word.

MrsGryn   

And Natalie wanting a woman to win allowed her to put aside her dislike of Nicole and vote for her as well.

Magpie   

We saw more than once that Nat knows how to hold onto a sulk. Add that to her annoyance that Paul gave James the boot, and yeah, her vote for Nicole was a done deal. She was never going to vote for Paul after she saw James walk out without the big prize money.

mewmom30   

Another disappointing, disturbing BB winner. I hope Paul realizes that Nicole played him - big time. Letting people in for a second chance to win is BS, imo. Too many people out there that would love to be on this show - give them a chance! No more Vets!!!