Sign in to follow this  
FistyHT

Love Your Hamster Watchers

lurker   

So much love to the recappers who chronicled the last 24 hours of awesomeness in the BB House - you all gave The Clue a voice! Mwah!

Magpie   

Love and cheese pastries to Tsy for the special DE goodies added to HT to tally tonight's body count. He does all that while dealing with the site's random database blips and going to work!

I love it when a recap brings back such a wonderful image of previous seasons! Well done!

8:12 HT

Paulie of the Dissolving Game is holding court with Corey, Nicole, and Zak. Zak looks shellshocked. I just noticed Paulie's sideburns. They make his hair look even worse and that's saying something. He's going over all the sick burns he's going to use on Natalie for messing with his toy... err... girl. She's fake, she's a skank, and she's not as nice as us. This seems to go on to Paulie ripping on Victoria. Dude, don't start beating that dead horse.

flydance   

NotgayCorey is not fake, just so you know. We know he's a genuine crazy-eyed goat burner.

Thank you, suncat7777777.

Magpie   

As if I wasn't already done with Paulie, he just revealed that he hates Zingbot. Die while hotboxing on farts, Paulie.

That made me laugh. Then, because I am SLOWOLD, I had to Google "hotbox", and that made me laugh even harder.

Oh Victor I thank you. I'll admit I was worried you wouldn't do it and I'd be stuck recapping a disappointing and boring episode. However, now I will happy recap the nomming of Blinkey and the Stain.

My gosh rogueheart "Blinkey and the Stain". That's genius.

Edited by suncat7777777

MrsGryn   

Knowing that copssister is a Browns fan, this made me laugh:

(Paulie) tossed names under the bus faster than RGIII, but with the accuracy of Manziel.

Corey keeps sucking his straw, because it appears sucking things make him feel better.

I see what you did there. Good job!

Magpie   

Yes, I was just coming in here to say the same thing. Great job keeping up with all that, angelmi!

This sums up my feelings on the whole season.

I'd like to slap all of them. With a swinging dick. Or a baseball bat.

I tune in to find Paulie laying into Michelle. He blames her for everything from Frank being evicted to global warming.

He gets tired of Moo not being afraid of him and pulls Paul into the Japan room.

Paul tries to pretend that he has nothing to do with Paulie's nomination. Paul annoys me by using words that aren't words ("banans").

Paul wants Paulie to understand that he respects Paulie's strategy and Paulie has to respect his. Paul doesn't want to get into drama. He's been following Frank's advice. Have fun.

Paulie needs to clear his throat.

Paulie says he had no doubt. Paul says there was doubt. I doubt either of them know what they're talking about.

Paul wants Paulie to trust him and if he won't, it's a slap in the face.

I'd like to slap them both in the face.

I can't deny it. I think I'm in love with jerrye25 because he made me laugh so hard I snorted my iced tea. Cough, cough.

krb428   

I'm actually having fun following Paulie around...the only thing that could make it better is if some Charlie Brown music was playing and he walked past Snoopy on his doghouse.

Pure gold.