Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Dana Borriello & Matt Steffanina - Engaged

AVorlon   

When she was in her bathing suit, I thought she looked a bit too chunky to be a professional dancer, but maybe those thighs are all muscle. At any rate, I'm not going to complain about that.

She reminds me of my boss......the more I hear her voice, the less I'd want to be successful. I hope that dopey guy is smart enough to dance right out of her life after the race.

Edited by copssister

Damn, I can't remember the last time we saw such a hateful female half. She's already making some of the hateful male halves look good and it's only 3 legs in.

Pet peeve about your teammate: She's quick to lose her temper.

I had to go back and look.....he knew exactly who he was bringing on the race with him. He deserves her harping as it's clearly a choice he's made to accept that behavior. We, however, do not deserve to endure it week after week.....she'd better pick it up or she'll take the crown from Flo.

ff174   

Total beeyotch. Still, this is the first week that I noticed that. Before this week, I couldn't have picked her out of a line up.

Tsylyst   

This isn't the first time she's been a real witch to him. She has a habit of getting loud with him for little reason. This is from my recap of Ep. 3:

Remember the Dancemance Duo that's using the Race to test their relationship? Yeah, they might want to just go home now. Matt seems like a mostly chill dude, but Dana is a harper. He offers a totally fair suggestion in a calm voice and she snaps "don't tell me what to do!!!!!!!" He wants to ask a guy for directions and she snaps "you're so stuuuuupppiiidddd!!!!!" He heads off toward a plaza for the clue and she snarls "let's not run in this heat!" He gives her encouragement, telling her that she's doing good and she gripes "don't talk to me!!!"

They've been having mostly solid legs since then, so I guess she's only a crazy person when things aren't going her way.

She's about 3 fights from beating the shit out of him and then telling him he made her do it. Her fit made me feel like I was watching an abused wife trying not to piss off the husband. Ugly, ugly, ugly.